Eating Disorder Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What are your plans for the weekend?

+7
NomiStar
Weightlessgummiez
LRT
Samzi
Fattie
existentialgirl
blackrainbow
11 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

What are your plans for the weekend? - Page 4 Empty Re: What are your plans for the weekend?

Post by Samzi Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:06 pm

Elsa- you need a nice boring relaxing weekend with how busy you have been!

Samzi

Back to top Go down

What are your plans for the weekend? - Page 4 Empty Re: What are your plans for the weekend?

Post by lalalouise Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:32 am

Same as i do every weekend, gym sat morn 9-12, take the boyfriend to work, then i work 17:30-22:00, then work 7:00am-17:30pm Sunday. Then get in a mood about having to eat sunday dinner and dessert. Blah! My life is so boring.

lalalouise

Back to top Go down

Post by blackrainbow Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:58 pm

Lazy day today, broken up with my driving lesson. Tomorrow will be a lazy day too... might end up going shopping at some point, but planning a shopping spree on Monday after my appointment with the ED nurse
blackrainbow
blackrainbow
Admin

http://blackrainbow60.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Samzi Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:47 pm

Spent it with Joe. Went out for his birthday, and tomorrow is Mass then going home.
Samzi
Samzi

Back to top Go down

Post by blackrainbow Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:35 am

I'm off work now til Monday. Tomorrow will probably be catching up on housework (yeah right!) and shopping. Saturday and Sunday I have the house to myself and I'll probably just do nothing. The Olympics torch relay is passing where I live on Sunday so I'll make sure to go and have a look at that
blackrainbow
blackrainbow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lalalouise Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:37 am

God my weekends are so predictable. I go to the gym 9-12 Sat, then im at work 5:30-22:00, then Sunday i work 7:00-17:30. My mums talking about getting a takeaway Sunday evening, so that will give me something to look forward to.. not.

lalalouise

Back to top Go down

Post by Samzi Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:34 am

Saturday- We have a meeting with our priest, then I have a job interview then we are going to our (hopefully) future apartment complex to do some paper work.

Sunday- I've got a test to take to get my license unsuspended and Mass.
Samzi
Samzi

Back to top Go down

Post by blackrainbow Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:47 am

Wow is it that time again? Not that weekends mean anything to me with shift work, but I get to read everyone else's Facebook status updates about their marvellous weekends.
I'm working tomorrow and Saturday evening. On Sunday we're going to attempt to go and watch the Olympic marathon if the crowd isn't too big. And then I will spend the evening packing because I'm going away on Monday
blackrainbow
blackrainbow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Samzi Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:39 am

I don't think we have plans. I have a class to attend on Saturday morning for court, and at some point we should go to Mass since it's been weeks.
Samzi
Samzi

Back to top Go down

Post by lalalouise Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:02 am

Last shift at work tonight until i go back on the 8th of Sept. Tomorrow, ill go to the gym and work extra hard because my mum overfeeds me on Sundays, eugh.

lalalouise

Back to top Go down

Post by Samzi Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:35 am

This past weekend... Spent most of it running errands and napping. We did go to the fair though, which was super fun.
Samzi
Samzi

Back to top Go down

Post by Samzi Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:02 am

Tonight I have no plans. Probably just watch some shows and catch up on some sleep.

Saturday I have an appointment early in the morning. Then we have dinner plans with a friend in the evening.

Sunday we are hopefully going to Mass and then we have plans to go back to my hometown for my sisters birthday.
Samzi
Samzi

Back to top Go down

Post by blackrainbow Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:06 am

Tonight I think I will just relax. Hopefully. I'm tired.

Tomorrow I have a driving lesson then it's my friend's 40th Birthday party. And it's a theme party so got my crazy wig and outfit ready

Sunday, my new friend who I made on my course I went to, is coming down to London. So we're going to hang out and go for something to eat. And he's promised to buy me ice cream :/ but apart from food, it will be lovely
blackrainbow
blackrainbow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lalalouise Sun Aug 26, 2012 4:16 am

First Saturday night off work in like a year, and im planning to snuggle up and watch the xfactor haha. I packed my suitcase today and went to the gym too.

Tomorrow, will gym it in the morning and then going to my boyfriends mums to meet some of his family and his mum is doing a buffet. Dreading it.

lalalouise

Back to top Go down

Post by blackrainbow Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:47 am

Tomorrow night, my husband and I are going for dinner with my friend, Saturday I think will be a chill day and meeting my friend for coffee in the evening. Sunday, we're going to see an event at the Paralympics
blackrainbow
blackrainbow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Samzi Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:23 pm

I have no real plans. Just my court class on Saturday and Mass on Sunday. Aside from that I'm hoping I might be able to schedule a date night.
Samzi
Samzi

Back to top Go down

Post by Samzi Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:28 am

Last night (Friday) I went to the grocery store and then just was lazy around the house

Today was my court class, an interview and in a little bit going to see my family back home

Tomorrow is Mass and just being lazy.
Samzi
Samzi

Back to top Go down

Post by blackrainbow Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:55 am

Work, work, work
blackrainbow
blackrainbow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Samzi Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:28 pm

Sat- usual court shit in the morning.
Sunday- Mass, maybe...idk if I feel like going.

I mostly just plan to lay around and be depressed
Samzi
Samzi

Back to top Go down

Post by blackrainbow Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:45 pm

Today - working this evening. Last day at the old place
Sunday - I'm doing a sponsored dog walk in the morning and probably just relaxing in the evening
blackrainbow
blackrainbow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Samzi Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:04 am

Well tonight is nothing.

Saturday we were supposed to go to the Renaissance Festival but gwe probably have to cancel for bullshit reasons. So I'll end up in bed sad all day.

Sunday- nothing, as ussual
Samzi
Samzi

Back to top Go down

Post by blackrainbow Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:37 am

No plans so far the weekend. Just relax I guess
blackrainbow
blackrainbow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Samzi Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:38 am

well the weekend is over but what I did was...

Friday- nothing during the day, went out to dinner with my fiance and then met up with a friend for a drink later on

Saturday- we went to the grocery store and other errands

Sunday- I slept almost all day. We went to Mass and then I read until bedtime

Today- It's a holiday so Joe had off work. We watched TV and played some games and are about to go out for authentic Italian pizza
Samzi
Samzi

Back to top Go down

Post by blackrainbow Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:56 am

been working nights this weekend. I'm going for dinner round my friend's house in a bit too
blackrainbow
blackrainbow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Samzi Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:02 am

Friday- Joe and I went to the ballet and it was amazing.

Yesterday- Had a bit of a crap morning. Ran a few errands, went to the grocery store and went to the gym.

Today- Joe made us breakfast. We are just going to hang out around the apartment mostly. Gym and Mass this evening.
Samzi
Samzi

Back to top Go down

Post by Samzi Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:06 am

Nothing much. I think we might go to a movie Friday. Probably spend some time at the gym as well. We are meant to have dinner with a few friends at some point.
Samzi
Samzi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next