Eating Disorder Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What are your plans for the weekend?

+7
NomiStar
Weightlessgummiez
LRT
Samzi
Fattie
existentialgirl
blackrainbow
11 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

What are your plans for the weekend? - Page 3 Empty Re: What are your plans for the weekend?

Post by blackrainbow Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:38 pm

Oh that's so exciting Smile Will there be a graduation ceremony?

blackrainbow
Admin

http://blackrainbow60.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

What are your plans for the weekend? - Page 3 Empty Re: What are your plans for the weekend?

Post by lalalouise Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:26 pm

Been to the gym this morning, now im chilling out updating my kindle before work at half 5. Tomorrow, im working an 11 hour shift. Sad

lalalouise

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Elsa~ Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:05 pm

I worked out and did some laundry. I did not skate, because I worked out too hard - nothing left - NOTHING. My legs are trashed.
~Elsa~
~Elsa~

Back to top Go down

Post by savewater Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:13 pm

Lorna- there is, and I was going to go, but there are over 1700 people on the commencement list.... I think I'll just let them mail me my degree, I won't have the patience to sit through all that!
savewater
savewater

Back to top Go down

Post by blackrainbow Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:27 pm

Oh stuff that. That's a lot of people.
blackrainbow
blackrainbow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Samzi Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:58 pm

I cleaned all weekends. Like moving all the furnature, and going through everything kind of cleaning
Samzi
Samzi

Back to top Go down

Post by blackrainbow Sun May 06, 2012 8:11 am

Hope you're all having a good weekend. I was working today and I'm working 12 hours tomorrow. Monday is a bank holiday here. I'm working, surprise, surprise. I really don't mind. I'm working with 2 of my closest friends, so I've just been having such a laugh at work the past couple of days Very Happy
blackrainbow
blackrainbow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ellielou Tue May 08, 2012 9:18 am

Overall my weekends been OK, Sunday was the best got to spend it with my closest friends at a friends birthday party, friday and saturday were just average nights in watching tv and binging out on fatty foods!! today/tonight has been boring just stayed in all day and been depressed No
ellielou
ellielou

Back to top Go down

Post by lalalouise Fri May 18, 2012 9:24 pm

Im going to get my hair done in a couple of hours so im sure that will make me feel better. My boyfriend is staying tonight so we will watch a film and probably binge!

Tomrrow im at work in the morning, swapped my shift so i can go to my friends 21st birthday party. Its a willy wonka theme, so there will be sweets and choc everywhere!

& im at work all day Sunday. Sad

lalalouise

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Elsa~ Sat May 19, 2012 11:03 am

Ooh, what are you going to do to your hair?

I love Willy Wonka, but wow, hard to be around all that candy! Have a good time anyway - it's a special event, and those are rare. Smile
~Elsa~
~Elsa~

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Elsa~ Sat May 19, 2012 11:06 am

Oh, we have a fundraiser thing at Em's school tomorrow and a political dinner tomorrow night. Sunday will be hanging out and doing stuff around the house.

Last edited by ~Elsa~ on Sun May 27, 2012 2:33 am; edited 1 time in total
~Elsa~
~Elsa~

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Elsa~ Sun May 20, 2012 9:02 am

Strike the dinner - I have a stomach virus (or something).
~Elsa~
~Elsa~

Back to top Go down

Post by Samzi Sun May 20, 2012 12:15 pm

I've been out of town until this evening (Saturday) So I spent tonight catching up on some laundry and cleaning. Tomorrow I have some reading to do along with doing some job apps.
Samzi
Samzi

Back to top Go down

Post by lalalouise Sat May 26, 2012 9:50 pm

Wishing i was on holiday but instead, going to Cleethorpes beach with my mum to walk the dog and get some dinner. Crying or Very sad

Im at work tonight and all day tomorrow.

lalalouise

Back to top Go down

Post by blackrainbow Sun May 27, 2012 5:46 am

I'm back to work tomorrow night - 12 hour shift. I can't wait! Lol, it gets me away from never-ending DIY
blackrainbow
blackrainbow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LRT Sun May 27, 2012 6:09 am

Today I finished my assignment and submitted it, tomorrow I am taking my son bike riding
LRT
LRT

Back to top Go down

Post by Samzi Sun May 27, 2012 9:30 am

Today was my sister's baby shower.
Tomorroe I have no plans.
Samzi
Samzi

Back to top Go down

Post by Samzi Tue May 29, 2012 9:03 am

it was a holiday weekend. saturday was a baby shower. yesterday I went to my first Mass with the boy then to dinner with his mum and him. Today we cuddled and went to the grocery store and tonight is dinner with his friend, maybe
Samzi
Samzi

Back to top Go down

Post by Samzi Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:48 am

Tonight I am making a romantic dinner amd my boy will be staying with me until Sunday.
No plans, watch some movies, Mass Saturday night and just aome alone time.
Samzi
Samzi

Back to top Go down

Post by blackrainbow Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:37 am

I'm at work at the moment, tomorrow I'm working late shift again. In the morning we are having a shed delivered, so we're sorting out the garden. Sunday I'm off work, but it will be more DIY. Emptying all the stuff from the shelves/cabinets in the living room and taking up the floor ready for the new one which is getting laid next week. It's the last room with flooring still down in it. Oh it's bank holiday weekend here for the Queen's jubilee. I think Monday and Tuesday are holidays. I'm not bothered though
blackrainbow
blackrainbow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by blackrainbow Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:33 pm

Working. I'm working Saturday morning, then a 12 hour shift on Sunday. Our friend is doing some decorating for us, so he's spending the night. We're going to the pub on Saturday night and might end up going for food one night. Ooo and I have a driving lesson on Saturday. It's been over a week now, so I'm desperate to get behind the wheel
blackrainbow
blackrainbow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lalalouise Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:59 pm

Hope your driving lesson goes well Smile

Been to the gym this morning, going into town to get my mum a birthday present, then to uni to get some essay results (nervous- they wasn't my best) and then going to the gym again tonight. Lied to my boyfriend said i haven't been today so i hope the gym instructors aren't like 'back again are we'. Tonight we normally have a takeaway = progress down the drain.

Tomorrow, gym, work and Sunday = 11 hour shift at work.

lalalouise

Back to top Go down

Post by Samzi Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:37 am

Last weekend I was at my bfs from Friday until last night. Hung out with his friends, watched movies, went to the art museam.

This coming weekend I'll be back with him then Sunday we are visiting a church and then having dinner with my family.
Samzi
Samzi

Back to top Go down

Post by blackrainbow Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:04 am

I'm off work Friday, Saturday and Sunday. I might be going to the cinema on Friday then just relaxing and tidying up the house because our decorating will finally be finished... for now
blackrainbow
blackrainbow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Elsa~ Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:08 am

Happily, we have nothing planned. After the last couple weeks of running 200 miles per hour all over the city every day, I'm ready to hang out at home and get some stuff done - maybe put the pool up, let Em play with her friends - just boring stuff. I like boring. I could use a bit of boring. Razz
~Elsa~
~Elsa~

Back to top Go down

Post by Samzi Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:06 pm

Elsa- you need a nice boring relaxing weekend with how busy you have been!
Samzi
Samzi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next