Eating Disorder Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This weekend

2 posters

Go down

This weekend Empty This weekend

Post by LRT Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:56 pm

It has been a year since I first walked into my first session and met my psychologist for the first time. It's been a very challenging year but would I have changed it, no I wouldn't, a year ago I didn't even really want recovery, a year on I am hungary for recovery or I swing between really wanting it and then have days when I am sick to the back of it.

I did have to make choice leave it here or carry on. I chose to carry on, been warned its going to get really tough again, as we are starting to get rid of my safety behavouirs one by one.

I am also having another assessment next week as my psychologist thinks I might need some trauma therapy, so just got to wait and see on that one.
LRT
LRT

Back to top Go down

This weekend Empty Re: This weekend

Post by blackrainbow Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:58 pm

Has it been a year already? Wow. But look how far you've come. You seem so much happier to me, as if you have much more life and energy in you. I'm so proud of you and everything that you've achieved so far. I know how strong you are and how much stronger you have become because of this. Don't be afraid of the future challenges - you will overcome them xxx
blackrainbow
blackrainbow
Admin

http://blackrainbow60.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by LRT Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:42 pm

I know I can't believe it's been year either, 3rd June 2011 was my first appointment. I must say I do have the drive for life, I still have bad days but I do also have some good days thrown in too.

Thank you for all the support you have shown xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
LRT
LRT

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down