Eating Disorder Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What are your plans for the weekend?

+7
NomiStar
Weightlessgummiez
LRT
Samzi
Fattie
existentialgirl
blackrainbow
11 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

What are your plans for the weekend? Empty What are your plans for the weekend?

Post by blackrainbow Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:59 am

I know that weekends tend to be a quiet time on here because of us all being so busy. So what are you all up to this weekend? And will you be on line much?

Well, usually on the weekend I'm working or I'm sitting at home doing nothing, but not this one. My mum's coming over in a bit because she is looking after our house and the dog whilst we are away. In the morning we are going away for a wedding. My husband used to work with the bride and we are going with 3 of his friends. Looking forward to it because I love a good wedding, although I won't be able to dance because of my back injury (which the physio says could take months to heal!). On Sunday we are going to the zoo Very Happy I'll make sure my camera is charged so I can get some good photo's. Anyway once my mum gets here I won't be able to come on any ED websites, so I won't be around until Sunday evening. I will be able to read all your posts on my phone, but it's not so easy to write messages on there.
blackrainbow
blackrainbow
Admin

http://blackrainbow60.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

What are your plans for the weekend? Empty Re: What are your plans for the weekend?

Post by existentialgirl Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:24 am

I won't be on at all this weekend because I'm going to see my brother and sister swim. I get to see a few friends this weekend too because they go to the college my brother and sister are swimming at. I'll be back on Sunday night, but next week, I'll only be online at night because I'll be home for spring break.

existentialgirl

Back to top Go down

What are your plans for the weekend? Empty Re: What are your plans for the weekend?

Post by Fattie Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:30 am

Oh, forums and cell phones don't quite go together - one short post takes forever to type Wink

Tonight:
- picking up friend's daughter after acting class
- taking her home and hanging out with her dad, my bf and the rest of the crowd (we wanted to go to a party, but the guy is down with something like flu, so I'm taking him some soup etc)

Saturday:
- sleeping late
- noon meeting with future coworker
- afternoon chill by the river
- CLUBBING!

Sunday:
- laundry, cleaning, etc.
- movie afternoon at friend's house

Fattie

Back to top Go down

Post by Samzi Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:06 am

Tonight:

I was invited out to a bar but there is a movie I'd much rather see so hopefully I can talk my friend into going to the movie, or maybe we can go o the movie then to the bar if he really wants to go there. There is no set in stone plans though so I might just be at home refreshing the forum and reading a book.

Saturday:

Might going shopping for fabric to make my sister curtains, I'll probably start on the blanket I'm making for the baby and do some cleaning and laundry

Sunday:

I don't know at all.
Samzi
Samzi

Back to top Go down

Post by LRT Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:07 am

well my son is at his dads for the weekend, so I will be studying and assignment writing all weekend
LRT
LRT

Back to top Go down

Post by Weightlessgummiez Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:04 pm

make up work from missin school, seein dylan Smile possible my friend meghan Smile

Weightlessgummiez

http://www.tumblr.com/dashboard

Back to top Go down

Post by NomiStar Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:25 pm

Paper round, schoolwork, chores, babysitting, helping at the kids' sunday school, dofe meeting... I'll probably be online a bit though.
NomiStar
NomiStar

Back to top Go down

Post by blackrainbow Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:59 am

No work this weekend. Off until Tuesday night. So far today I've just spent all day online and had a bath. Glamourous is my middle name. So far, I've no plans for tomorrow either. Monday is gym in the morning and therapy in the afternoon. I might watch a couple of DVDs later once my husband goes to work... meh
blackrainbow
blackrainbow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LRT Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:26 am

not much going on here, went to the library this morning, done my food shop and housework. Then colouring my hair tonight to get rid of the grey hairs lol
LRT
LRT

Back to top Go down

Post by blackrainbow Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:40 am

What colour you going for? Your usual or something dramatic? I could see you pink Smile then again if I had it my way the whole world would be pink and sprayed in glitter
blackrainbow
blackrainbow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lalalouise Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:43 am

Went to the gym this morning, then went to the uni library 12-4, didnt really get much work done so im stressing out. Made me feel worse off by going in lol. Im at work half 5 till 10. Really dont want to because i have bad stomach ache. My belly looks like its caved in on itself.

As for tomorrow, im working an 11 hour shift, wooo. Cannot wait until tomorrow evening where i can chill in my pjs!

lalalouise

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Elsa~ Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:18 am

Lorna, I just got out of a bath - bubble baths make me happy. So would a world all pink and sprayed with glitter. Smile What DVDs will you watch?

LRT - don't you just love having fresh color? It always makes me feel so much better.

Louise - 11 hours doesn't sound fun at all. Good luck - I hope you feel better soon.

We have a quiet weekend happening here too. I did the treadmill thing this morning, took a bubble bath and now seem to be out of energy. I've been sick for a week, Em has strep throat and now my husband isn't feeling well either (didn't stop him from throwing another handful of vitamins at me just now though - too late dude, whatever it is you probably have it already! tongue ).

I think I'm going to go in to the rink tonight. I haven't been in ages, but everyone is headed off to midwesterns next week and I want to wish them luck before they leave and see their program run-thrus. I don't think I'm contagious anymore, but I'll keep my distance anyway. Cross your fingers that I stay upright, lol.

My birthday is this week and we were supposed to go to my mother-in-law's for lunch and cake tomorrow. I feel bad that K has strep, but am glad it got us out of that. My plan for the week is to avoid all cake related activities. With my luck (and immune system) I will end up with Em's strep throat and that will do the trick. I am too old for birthdays to be fun anymore anyway. Ugh. Neutral
~Elsa~
~Elsa~

Back to top Go down

Post by blackrainbow Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:26 am

I'll probably just watch some children's films or something I've seen a million times. I have My Girl somewhere, but it will make me cry. I just need to find anything to stop me from binging. Not that I have any binge food. And I'm still going strong with my vegan for Lent... distractions are what I need.
blackrainbow
blackrainbow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Elsa~ Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:32 am

I used to love kid movies, but now I have to watch so many with Em . . . they're still good, but when left to my own choices I hunt for grown up TV/Movies.

Just got a facebook message about a local swim meet tonight - crap! Pool or rink, pool or rink . . . what to do?! Rink I suppose, because I can skate - pool would just be watching and cheering and trying to explain why I never go anymore. Rink it is.
~Elsa~
~Elsa~

Back to top Go down

Post by blackrainbow Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:33 am

Rink. Stuff the pool. If I could, I'd skate every day, but no one will come with me ahhh.
blackrainbow
blackrainbow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Elsa~ Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:38 am

I would totally go with you! Smile If we lived closer to each other, of course - that transatlantic commute is a bit much for a regular skating outing. Razz

How is the vegan thing going? Did you have to re-think all the stuff you would normally make for meals? My husband is dairy free for a while (trying to figure a possible allergy) and I was shocked at all the things that we had to change.
~Elsa~
~Elsa~

Back to top Go down

Post by blackrainbow Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:43 am

Well my plan was to use it as an excuse to not eat a lot of meals and say 'oh I'll just have this instead' but he's still insisted on me eating dinner. In terms of meals, it hasn't been a huge change. I don't eat a lot of meat anyway. I've been having pastas, jacket potatoes, baked beans on toast, vegetable fried rice, curries. So there's still a lot I can eat. It's the snacky/binge type foods which have been limited, which is fantastic. I've also been eating so much fruit and veg, where I normally don't have any..... It's worked wonders on my bowels sorry tmi

Next time I have a spare few hours, I'll hop on a flight and we'll go to the rink. You can teach me some tricks Smile
blackrainbow
blackrainbow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Elsa~ Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:52 am

That would be super fun! Smile

Glad it's not too hard to work around, and yay for limiting snack type food! One of the first things I did when I started slipping back in was to decide refined/added sugar was bad. You want to cut out a lot of snack foods - holy crap, half my pantry became off limits! Embarassed
~Elsa~
~Elsa~

Back to top Go down

Post by NomiStar Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:07 am

Oh my gosh my weekend is so packed. u_u

Seriously, I've spent all day hiking. Now I'm frantically doing coursework. Tomorrow I'll be writing two essays, followed by a dofe meeting. Not much stuff, but it all takes so much time!

But I'm really panicking, it's the food tasting session of dofe tomorrow. :/ I have to taste food in front of the whole group. :/
NomiStar
NomiStar

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Elsa~ Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:15 am

What is dofe? The food tasting thing would freak me out too. Shocked
~Elsa~
~Elsa~

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Elsa~ Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:20 pm

I didn't go to the rink. I feel too weak and wobbly, and don't want to fall in front of my friends. Embarassed

Last edited by ~Elsa~ on Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:33 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
~Elsa~
~Elsa~

Back to top Go down

Post by NomiStar Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:51 pm

Duke of Edinburgh award. We have to do a four day expedition and we're tasting food so we can make our menu. :s
NomiStar
NomiStar

Back to top Go down

Post by Samzi Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:47 pm

I wish the us did something like that. I got a presidential award for having a high gpa at graduation but did not kmow wtf it was lol.

I went out Friday had drinks with an old friend and spent hours catching up. I spent Saturday getting over a hangover! Tonight I did nothing worth noting. So,eome should give me a goal so I feel less lame this week lol
Samzi
Samzi

Back to top Go down

Post by blackrainbow Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:20 pm

Tonight I'm at home doing nothing probably pratice for my theory test next week. Saturday I'm working during the day and Sunday I'm working for 12 hours. Will probably pop on at work once or twice a day if I find a quiet time. Hope you all have a good weekend xxx
blackrainbow
blackrainbow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by existentialgirl Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:31 am

Boyfriend coming to visit tonight and my friend's recital tomorrow. I finally have stuff to do this weekend and I'm excited.

existentialgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next