Eating Disorder Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What are your plans for the weekend?

+7
NomiStar
Weightlessgummiez
LRT
Samzi
Fattie
existentialgirl
blackrainbow
11 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

What are your plans for the weekend? - Page 2 Empty Re: What are your plans for the weekend?

Post by existentialgirl Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:31 am

Boyfriend coming to visit tonight and my friend's recital tomorrow. I finally have stuff to do this weekend and I'm excited.

existentialgirl

Back to top Go down

What are your plans for the weekend? - Page 2 Empty Re: What are your plans for the weekend?

Post by Samzi Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:51 am

Cleaning a lot then some sewing projects if I find time and motivation
Samzi
Samzi

Back to top Go down

Post by LRT Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:00 am

Plan for this weekend is sorting out the garden, you watch the weather change now.

Me & my son are making Easter Eggs too
LRT
LRT

Back to top Go down

Post by NomiStar Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:07 pm

Starting my dofe expedition today.
NomiStar
NomiStar

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Elsa~ Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:56 pm

Hanging out in a hotel in my hometown. EM and I are amusing ourselves by putting fruit loops on the balcony railing for the seagulls. Our balcony looks like a scene from the movie "The Birds" (or whatever it was called).
~Elsa~
~Elsa~

Back to top Go down

Post by lalalouise Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:46 am

Haha, sounds fun Elsa.

Been to the gym this morning, took the dog for a walk around the park and im at work half 5-10. Tomorrow=11 hour shift, boo.

lalalouise

Back to top Go down

Post by Samzi Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:10 pm

I ended up visiting my aunt on saturday the going to diner with my parents. Then had a big dinner on Sunday, went dress shopping amd finished with the redocorating of my old bathroom (parents theory was you painted it ocean blue, you help us make it normal now that you moved downstairs) I got nothing done that I should have.
Samzi
Samzi

Back to top Go down

Post by blackrainbow Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:39 pm

I'm so excited for this weekend. Easter is my absolute favourite time of the year (wait til Halloween/Christmas/st Patrick's day - I'll say the same thing). Mainly I love it because I love chocolate and I do love the religious side of it too. I've been so lucky this year with my shifts. I finish at 10am tomorrow (half day) and wasn't due to go back until Monday, but I've booked 1 day holiday so I have the whole Easter weekend off Very Happy I feel like a kid again. I used to love that my mum had 4 days off with us every Easter.

Thursday after work I have my driving theory test, then my mum and brother are coming over in the evening to bring my Easter eggs. I was meant to go out to a meeting, but Easter eggs come first lol. Friday/Sat/Sun my husband is off too and as yet we have no plans. Just relax I think. I think I will probably purge easter eggs, but trying not to stress about that. Monday, hubby goes back to work, but I'll just laze around with the dog all day until my driving lesson in the afternoon. Then Thursday back to reality. *sigh*
blackrainbow
blackrainbow
Admin

http://blackrainbow60.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by LRT Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:42 pm

My son is as his dads over Easter, I have a weekend of study and assignment writing planned, so nothing exciting here.
LRT
LRT

Back to top Go down

Post by lalalouise Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:29 pm

Cant believe im up this early to go to the gym but im feeling massive today, so aim to stay there for 3 hrs. Then dragging my boyfriend to see Titanic 3D, eeekkk! Where we will probably binge on sweets which will undo my work of the gym.

Tomorrow, early gym again then work work work for the rest of the weekend. Sad

lalalouise

Back to top Go down

Post by blackrainbow Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:15 pm

No work this weekend. Off Saturday, Sunday and Monday then back to the lovely night shift on Tuesday. As far as I know I'm doing nothing Saturday or Sunday. Just housework and coming on here. I'm meant to go see the ED nurse on Monday morning, but I double booked her with my driving lesson, so guess what I'll be doing Monday? I should call the nurse and cancel....
blackrainbow
blackrainbow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by blackrainbow Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:13 am

I'm on nights all weekend. Yay! And a 12 hour shift on Sunday
blackrainbow
blackrainbow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lalalouise Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:04 am

Where do you work Lorna?

Im at work later 17:30-22:00, then have an 11 hour shift tomorrow. I feel your pain! Razz

lalalouise

Back to top Go down

Post by blackrainbow Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:30 am

I work for London Underground
blackrainbow
blackrainbow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Elsa~ Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:33 am

No real plans this weekend - I need to get off my ass and go workout, then I'll probably move on to laundry, cleaning and more closet purging. I LOVE getting rid of stuff! *does a little happy dance*
~Elsa~
~Elsa~

Back to top Go down

Post by blackrainbow Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:36 am

Bravo for non-ED use of the word purging Smile
blackrainbow
blackrainbow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Elsa~ Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:21 am

lol, I totally didn't even think about that when I typed it. Embarassed

Sadly it is making me a bit mental, because most of the clothes I was looking for are already too big - I'm in week two of frantically digging through boxes of pre-pregnancy clothes, trying things on and donating or throwing away almost all of it. There are clothes EVERYWHERE, and I'm pretty sure my husband thinks I've gone completely mad. Shocked

I'm going to have to give up and just go shop - none of it fits. Ugh. I hate shopping.
~Elsa~
~Elsa~

Back to top Go down

Post by NomiStar Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:36 pm

Yesterday I went for a run with my boyfriend in the park in the rain. We either looked completely nuts, or like proper hard core runners. xD
I also started tidying my room up.

Today I'm going to work on my media coursework all day. I have to finish it by Tuesday.
NomiStar
NomiStar

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Elsa~ Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:02 am

My vote is for proper hard core runners! Very Happy Good luck on your coursework.
~Elsa~
~Elsa~

Back to top Go down

Post by NomiStar Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:48 am

Thanks. Smile I've managed to complete the design and layout and photoshop, and I'm halfway through my evaluation, which I might do tomorrow afternoon.
NomiStar
NomiStar

Back to top Go down

Post by blackrainbow Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:48 am

Yesterday I did 6 minutes hand biking but it flared up my back so I had to stop and just do some of the stretches my physio gave me
blackrainbow
blackrainbow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by blackrainbow Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:25 pm

This weekend I'm working late shift (2-10) today and Saturday. I'm looking forward to it, I'm working with one of my best friends, so it will be fun. I'm off on Sunday, but my husband's working, so I'll spend all day on my laptop
blackrainbow
blackrainbow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LRT Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:28 am

Nothing, no motivation to do anything
LRT
LRT

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Elsa~ Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:59 am

Cleaning and a kid birthday party. Oh yay. Ooh, and I'm skating - at least that will be fun (painful and humiliating, but fun tongue ).
~Elsa~
~Elsa~

Back to top Go down

Post by savewater Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:24 pm

My husband won tickets to a comedy show, so we are going to that tonight. I'm excited, we don't really go out much anymore. Then I'll be doing homework and starting my finals, I graduate next week!
savewater
savewater

Back to top Go down

Post by blackrainbow Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:38 pm

Oh that's so exciting Smile Will there be a graduation ceremony?
blackrainbow
blackrainbow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum