Eating Disorder Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What are your plans for the weekend?

+7
NomiStar
Weightlessgummiez
LRT
Samzi
Fattie
existentialgirl
blackrainbow
11 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

What are your plans for the weekend? - Page 5 Empty Re: What are your plans for the weekend?

Post by Samzi Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:06 am

Nothing much. I think we might go to a movie Friday. Probably spend some time at the gym as well. We are meant to have dinner with a few friends at some point.

Samzi

Back to top Go down

What are your plans for the weekend? - Page 5 Empty Re: What are your plans for the weekend?

Post by blackrainbow Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:57 am

I'm working at some point on Friday not sure what time. Saturday we are going to watch a comedy show being filmed in the evening. If we get in. It's first come first served. Sunday I'm working night shift
blackrainbow
blackrainbow
Admin

http://blackrainbow60.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Samzi Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:44 pm

Had to change some plans as a tropical storm is heading our way. Tonight we made dinner together and went to the gym. Now Joe is in bed and I'm not tired.

Tomorrow we were trying to get to the gym, shopping for the storm (canned food, bottled water etc) since we learned in the end of June how crap it is to be without those things and no power for 5 days lol. Then dinner at a friends (though I don't want to go)

Sunday is Mass and hopefully the gym. Depending on the weather we will either be settling in and praying to not lose power or I'll be getting ready for my job interview monday lol
Samzi
Samzi

Back to top Go down

Post by Samzi Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:14 pm

Well Friday I have an interview and we might go to the gym.

Saturday Joe and I have a class to attend for our marriage prep

Sunday we are going back to my parents house for birthday dinner.

Somewhere in there we might be getting together with a friend, but no plans for sure yet
Samzi
Samzi

Back to top Go down

Post by blackrainbow Fri Nov 02, 2012 6:40 pm

Sam if the marriage prep class is anything like the one we did, you'll love it. It was really funny (probably not meant to be, but there you go) and you think about things that you never would have considered before. Very good.

Today I am running lots of errands. It's 7.30 I've just dropped my husband to work, got to collect my dog's certificates from the vets, drop the dog to the boarding kennel, get my husband from work, do some shopping and drop my tortoise to his parents.

Tomorrow we're flying to Egypt so Sunday will be beach, swimming and eating (yay for all inclusive :p)
blackrainbow
blackrainbow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Samzi Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:15 am

Friday- I've got a training in the evening and then going to bed early

Saturday- Ive got another per-marital class thing from 9-5 then maybe the gym and just hanging out around the house

Sunday- Mass, gym and a meeting at work in the evening
Samzi
Samzi

Back to top Go down

Post by Samzi Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:02 am

Tomorrow is a holiday so my weekend starts there. I'll be going home to have thanksgiving, Friday I work and then Joe and I are going to see his family. Saturday I work and Sunday is back home for another family thing.
Samzi
Samzi

Back to top Go down

Post by blackrainbow Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:40 am

Friday evening, nothing. Saturday I'm off work but I have no plans yet. Sleep would be nice. Sunday I'm working in the morning then no plans in the afternoon or evening.
blackrainbow
blackrainbow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Samzi Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:21 am

Mine changed in that Thursday after dinner we hung out with a friend and were still up at 5am. needless to say I had to call out of work and I slept until dinner with Joe's mom. Saturday after work we went to a friends for dinner, then came back to our apt and I stayed up all night talking to a friend. Today it's back to my parent's house for the last of the holiday type thing lol
Samzi
Samzi

Back to top Go down

Post by Samzi Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:31 am

So far it's looking like work on Friday then Mass. Work Saturday and Sunday is Mass and possibly dinner with friends. I'm sure I should get laundry done and work on various other things as some point.
Samzi
Samzi

Back to top Go down

Post by blackrainbow Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:11 am

I'm working Friday, Saturday and Sunday... Friday I might wrap some Christmas presents and maybe do something to my hair. Saturday I'm going for dinner with some people from work and Sunday who knows. I'll either come home and do nothing or I'll end up shopping
blackrainbow
blackrainbow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Samzi Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:54 am

Well I was meant to have tomorrow off and was going to do a lot of little things I've been putting off, but I picked up a shift so I'll be working all day. no plans at night

Saturday is work all day and no plans at night

Sunday is my Rite of Welcoming into the church, so basically letting it be known at Mass that I plan to be baptized and confirmed. Then a brunch with my fiance's co-workers.
Samzi
Samzi

Back to top Go down

Post by blackrainbow Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:29 am

Yesterday was my husband's 30th birthday. I had to work for a few hours in the morning, then spent the day with him. I did a surprise meal out for him with some of his friends last night.
Today just been bumming around the house and eating more food. Tomorrow we're going to see his family as all of them were 'too busy' to come to his birthday meal - too busy sitting at home watching tv they mean! So that will be more food oh joy
blackrainbow
blackrainbow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by blackrainbow Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:09 am

I'm working nights over the whole weekend, but then I get a week off from xmas eve Very Happy Apart from work, I don't have any plans apart from sorting out my mess of a house
blackrainbow
blackrainbow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Samzi Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:53 pm

Last night (Friday) I did laundry after work and slept a lot.

Today I had work most of the day and when I got home I was sick and grumpy. I've mostly just layed around for hours.

Tomorrow we have to go to confession and Mass. Other than that I don't think I'm doing much other than getting ready for Christmas and relaxing.
Samzi
Samzi

Back to top Go down

Post by Samzi Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:01 pm

Work meeting tomorrow and Saturday. Mass Sunday. Not much else planned
Samzi
Samzi

Back to top Go down

Post by blackrainbow Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:32 am

I'm off work Thursday and Friday. My friends coming down to London on Thursday and I haven't seen him in ages so we'll hang out. Friday will be Pj and movie day. Saturday I have to work in the morning, but I'm off on Sunday with no plans as yet
blackrainbow
blackrainbow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Samzi Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:06 pm

Yesterday I had work during the day, then I came home and just hung around the house because Joe worked late. After dinner I took a long nap and went to the bar to meet up with a friend.

Today I slept until 4pm. After I woke up, we went to get a late lunch and to the grocery store. Then we came home and I cleaned a lot and am just sitting alone grumpy. Later our friend is meant to come over, but I'm not int he mood to socialize.

Tomorrow I'm going wedding dress shopping with my mom and sister. Then we are going out for lunch. After that I've got no plans.
Samzi
Samzi

Back to top Go down

Post by blackrainbow Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:35 am

I'm working every day over the weekend, but I've got pretty decent shifts, so I can't complain. Otherwise I have no plans apart from doing stuff around the house
blackrainbow
blackrainbow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Samzi Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:54 pm

Friday I worked from 6 to 330 which means waking at 4 and getting home at 530. Though Joe took me for Chinese since I was having period cravings. Then we went to sleep early.

Today (Saturday) I was not in a good mood and neither was Joe. We argued a lot. We went to see a potential reception place for out wedding and out to a terrible seafood place. He liked it, I had three bites and gave up, couldn't finish. After coming home and having another argument we worked it all out then went and got me dinner and some alcohol and drank and watched netflix.

tomorrow we have our first NFP (natural family planning) meeting, Mass and that is all.
Samzi
Samzi

Back to top Go down

Post by blackrainbow Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:40 am

Let me know how the NFC goes. Our speaker never showed up to our marriage class and I tried to contact her company but they never called me back. What the priest and one of the married ladies running the class told us about it, it sounded great
blackrainbow
blackrainbow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Samzi Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:57 pm

NFP was weird. We met a lady from our parish at her house and talked about the basic process and she asked me to start charting everything with my "fertility signs" I'm still not completely comfortable with this, but I'm trying.

Today (Friday), I worked most of the day and then was lazy the rest of the night.

Tomorrow, I have nothing planned but some cleaning and wedding planning.

Sunday we are going to a Latin Mass and other than that, we aren't doing much.
Samzi
Samzi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5