Eating Disorder Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horrid night

3 posters

Go down

Horrid night Empty Horrid night

Post by Weightlessgummiez Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:48 pm

So dylan's parents were late to pick him up... as in two hours... So THE SECOND the door is closed when he leaves i start getting screamed at by my mother about how its MY fault even though they kept saying they were getting ready to leave so we didnt want my dad to take him home in case they left. But reasoning with a mean drunk like her is not possible. So there was a TON of yelling and me crying and then my dad n i had a mini fight over him not helping me with math n me not being home... I ended up going to my room, slammed my head on the wall n then slammed my math book as hard as i could into my head twice... I had such a horrid headache n almost passed out... was fairly dizzy n things were blurred for a bit... not smart thing to my... n i purged all but V8 juice in pizza rolls today Dx meeeeh Dx

Weightlessgummiez

http://www.tumblr.com/dashboard

Back to top Go down

Horrid night Empty Re: Horrid night

Post by Samzi Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:06 pm

Oh honey, I am so sorry. Just ignore your parents, they are taking frustration ot on you for no reason. Be careful and dont hurt yourself i know how crap parents are. Math is poo, did you get it figured out?
Samzi
Samzi

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Elsa~ Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:39 am

So sorry, that was a really crappy night I hope you're feeling better this morning.

Parents can really suck sometimes. The good news is that you won't have to live in their house and follow their rules forever. I know it seems like a long way off, but keep reminding yourself that there is more out there for you. Do the best you can in school, research your options for college, and know that at some point you'll have your own place, and your own rules - and it is glorious!

I don't even have the words to explain the awesomeness of my first apartment that was ALL MINE. No parents, no roommates, not even my (then) fiance - he lived a few blocks away, and I didn't give him a key for the first few months. I just reveled in the amazing-ness of getting to make ALL the decisions. I left it messy when I wanted, I kept it clean when I wanted, I decorated the way I wanted. I had people over when and for how long I wanted - or I didn't have them over if that was what I wanted. I stayed up late, or went to bed early, or slept in if I wanted. I controlled the pantry and the fridge (and the TV remote!), I ordered pizza (the way I wanted it) for dinner for a week at a time, and ate ice cream for breakfast (and lunch and dinner tongue ). I went out when I wanted, and came home when I wanted. . . and was the healthiest I've ever been (from an ED perspective).

Hang in there, and know there are better things coming - much better - life can get REALLY good if you let it. (((hugs)))
~Elsa~
~Elsa~

Back to top Go down

Post by Weightlessgummiez Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:54 am

thanks <3 today was just stupid -.- at school i kept getting tummy pain, the tummy sick, then random headache with dizzy, then just dizzy, then ended with my now migraine. I come home to find out that my grandpa was hospitalized for kidney failure this morning and a few hours ago they sent him down to Sacramento... and now my tummy is sick from food. All ive had is coffee, hours later green tea, hours later a bit of almonds and a MINI muffin and then an hour later for dinner 2 waffles with milk...bleh.... i wanna purge but wont tonight...

Weightlessgummiez

http://www.tumblr.com/dashboard

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down