Eating Disorder Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What did you dream about last night?

2 posters

Go down

What did you dream about last night? Empty What did you dream about last night?

Post by blackrainbow Fri May 25, 2012 4:43 am

Just a fun thread about what we've dreamt about. I don't know if any of you are into dream analysis... that could be interesting with some of the crazy stuff I dream of.

Hmm now I've made the topic I can't remember my dream from last night, but I'll tell you the one before. I was living in ancient Greece in a tent and then the guy who plays Thor walked in and dot...dot...dot... Then I was back in modern time and I went into a florists to buy a surprise present for my husband, but he followed me. I saw a special offer poster and he told me that it was ok to buy it. I thought he wouldn't let me. So we looked into a cage of guinea pigs and bought an albino one. We put him in a box and I was convinced he was evil but I didn't say anything. We got into the transporter things from the Thor movie (the portal thing) and shot up into the sky. Then I woke up
blackrainbow
blackrainbow
Admin

http://blackrainbow60.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

What did you dream about last night? Empty Re: What did you dream about last night?

Post by lalalouise Fri May 25, 2012 9:55 pm

Lol, how strange.

Last night i was dreaming about what ready meal i was going to eat, i believe i picked shepards pie in the end lol!

I keep having dreams about my wheel trims though, ive just had to buy a new set because im a terrible driver and scratch them. So its playing on my mind haha. Saddo.

lalalouise

Back to top Go down

What did you dream about last night? Empty Re: What did you dream about last night?

Post by blackrainbow Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:36 pm

I keep having dreams about my ED and about exercise. I had a dream about swimming the other night.

Last night I dreamt that I was at work and I kept trying to sneak in exercise. I wasn't even in my uniform, I was in workout clothes. I was hiding scales and a hula hoop and a stepper and kept doing it in secret. But then I got carried away and I was doing it in front of all the customers. Then one of my colleagues (who I dislike) caught me because I missed something really important. She told me that it was becoming dangerous now and I needed to stop. The whole time I was just so pleased though because I was getting smaller and smaller
blackrainbow
blackrainbow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lalalouise Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:56 pm

My mum confronting me about finding my scale.

lalalouise

Back to top Go down

Post by blackrainbow Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:08 am

My dream last night came true. I don't want to say what it was because it wasn't nice. It's been a long while since this has happened. Sorry if you don't believe in that sort of thing, but it's happened a lot to me
blackrainbow
blackrainbow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum