Eating Disorder Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm back

5 posters

Go down

I'm back Empty I'm back

Post by blackrainbow Thu May 24, 2012 3:59 am

Hey ladies I'm back. I had a lovely holiday and I feel quite refreshed. Malta is just the most amazing country I have ever been to. I'm a firm believer in only visiting somewhere once and then trying something new. The only exception is Ireland, but visiting family etc doesn't count. Anyway, I'm already planning to go back. I just want to explore even more of the island and Oh I just love it. We did a few things, but mostly just relaxing. I was a bit limited on what I could do because of my back injury, so that was poop. No horse riding, no quad bike etc. I walked TOO much and swam too much. Actually all week I was in a LOT of pain, but I soldiered on. I ate a lot and I'm fat now, but it's not as bad as I thought it would be. I didn't pig out too much, just ate lots of good food. I tried rabbit (sorry Fattie), quail and Bull's testicles (Yes! And they were delicious) as well as lots of Maltese food I've eaten before. I had ice cream and cake every day and I didn't purge once. I wanted to. I would have, but I didn't get a lot of opportunity and I didn't trust the plumbing. Now I'm back, I plan to do a detox/fruit diet from tomorrow for as long as I can or as long as I need to. It was a really good week and we only had a few little bickers, but mostly that's just holiday stress/me being too hot and PMT. I still complained about being cold ffs, but once I was eating three times a day, I never felt cold. Odd. Or not. Oh, and I have stopped taking my anti depressants. I was meant to stop in a couple of months and wean off, but I've stopped and I'm not taking them again. Yeah, so that's it really. Wish me luck getting rid of all this disgusting hippo podge
blackrainbow
blackrainbow
Admin

http://blackrainbow60.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

I'm back Empty Re: I'm back

Post by blackrainbow Thu May 24, 2012 4:05 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This is where we stayed
blackrainbow
blackrainbow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Elsa~ Thu May 24, 2012 4:28 am

OMG Lorna, that's gorgeous! SO glad you had a fabulous time - you totally needed it! And I'm jealous, but super happy for you too - it all sounds so lovely! Smile Welcome back - you were missed!
~Elsa~
~Elsa~

Back to top Go down

Post by blackrainbow Thu May 24, 2012 5:06 am

Awww don't be silly. I'm sure I wasn't, but it's good to be back
blackrainbow
blackrainbow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fattie Thu May 24, 2012 1:33 pm

I envy you soooo badly! Welcome back, hun xxx

Fattie

Back to top Go down

Post by LRT Thu May 24, 2012 5:06 pm

Welcome back xxxx glad you had a good time xx
LRT
LRT

Back to top Go down

Post by lalalouise Thu May 24, 2012 11:28 pm

Ohh, that looks lovely. I need a holiday so bad. Glad you had a good time. Cannot believe you tried bulls testes though, ick! Youve come back to some nice weather aswell. Smile xx

lalalouise

Back to top Go down

Post by blackrainbow Fri May 25, 2012 12:22 am

Yeah everyone said we brought it back with us. I can't wait to go again. There were some things I wanted to do, but because of my back I couldn't. It only cost like £170 each half board from Teletext, so fingers crossed we can get away later in the summer even just for a weekend or something
blackrainbow
blackrainbow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down