Eating Disorder Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm back ;)

4 posters

Go down

I'm back ;) Empty I'm back ;)

Post by Fattie Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:01 am

So, I've been so busy lately that I forgot to pay my internet bill - and got disconnected. I'm back now Very Happy

Yes, I do have several wireless networks plus internet access via my cell, but I'm kinda freaking out about accessing this forum from my laptop, since many people have access to it... And my cell is kinda inconvenient...

In general, I'm OK - except for the part of heavy restricting lately... I'm not quite clear actually if it's good or bad. Most of the days, I'm surviving on low-fat no-sugar mocha's and maybe a salad for lunch (e.g. lettuce and plain yogurt or chicken, tomatoes with some lf cottage, etc). My hay fever had hit mi hard this year, so I have an excuse not to eat - "Oh, I would love to - but I'll just get sick cause my nose is totally blocked, plus I cannot taste it - so what's the point?"

Love ya all <3

Fattie

Back to top Go down

I'm back ;) Empty Re: I'm back ;)

Post by Weightlessgummiez Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:31 pm

yay youre back Very Happy gosh everyone is comin back im so happy Very Happy m ^^ missed you and love ya too ^^

Weightlessgummiez

http://www.tumblr.com/dashboard

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Elsa~ Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:53 pm

Welcome back! Smile
~Elsa~
~Elsa~

Back to top Go down

Post by blackrainbow Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:19 pm

Hey gorgeous good to have you back I can't wait to have a proper catch up with you xxx
blackrainbow
blackrainbow
Admin

http://blackrainbow60.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down