Eating Disorder Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm Back

3 posters

Go down

I'm Back Empty I'm Back

Post by existentialgirl Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:41 am

Hey all! After spending the whole summer in recovery and working through some things with my eating disorder, I think it's safe to say that I can come back here. I have missed you all so much. So what's new with everyone?

existentialgirl

Back to top Go down

I'm Back Empty Re: I'm Back

Post by blackrainbow Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:35 am

Hey Very Happy are you ok? how is your recovery going? how are you? I was just thinking of you the other day. I've been in recovery for a couple of months now and slowly it's helping. When does your college year start? So lovely to have you back I've missed you loads
blackrainbow
blackrainbow
Admin

http://blackrainbow60.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by existentialgirl Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:20 am

I'm doing ok for now. Recovery is going pretty good. I had a little setback back in June, but I've moved past it and am doing much better now. I start classes on Monday and moved in last night. I'm so happy you've started recovery. I've missed you too. It feels so good to be back here. How have you been?

existentialgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by blackrainbow Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:28 am

I've been really good. I've had some bad times and some setbacks, but overall I've been good and at the moment I'm great. I've got a couple of health problems at the moment, but I'm not letting them get me down. I start a new job in a few weeks. It's a promotion. I'm not over excited because I love my current job, but I will get more excited as it becomes more real and I loose the nerves of change, meeting new people etc. I have my driving test on Tuesday so I'm super excited about that, but trying not to be over confident. I'm off work for a few weeks so I'm making the most of it, relaxing, shopping, seeing friends
blackrainbow
blackrainbow
Admin

http://blackrainbow60.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by existentialgirl Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:55 am

That sounds fun. I'm glad you're doing well. Good luck with the driving test and the promotion. I'm sure you'll do great at both!

existentialgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Samzi Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:54 am

Hey there! Lovely to hear from you again. I'm really glad that recovery is working out for you and that you moved past that set back over the summer. I hope school goes really well for you this year, what are you studying again?
Samzi
Samzi

Back to top Go down

Post by existentialgirl Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:14 am

Thank you! I honestly didn't think I would come back from the setback because it was in the form of a comment about my weight from someone who I never thought would say something like that, whether or not he know about my ED. But I stayed strong and fought that need I felt to fast or b/p and eventually, it didn't feel like I was force-feeding myself anymore. I'm a French major, but I'm changing it to international business with a concentration in French. How have you been? I've missed you!

existentialgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Samzi Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:18 pm

I'm engaged and my lovely fiance is helping with my recovery (he's recovered from an ed himself so he is amazing about everything) I moved to my own apartment about 2 months ago and have plans to start school in the spring. I've had my ups and downs though. I've missed you too!!! <3
Samzi
Samzi

Back to top Go down

Post by existentialgirl Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:34 pm

Congratulations! I'm so happy for you! I'm glad he's willing to help you with your recovery.

existentialgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down