Eating Disorder Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just another family rant

Go down

Just another family rant Empty Just another family rant

Post by blackrainbow Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:41 am

So my mum and my brother have just left. She's gone upstairs for a piss and left the door open (my husband's out and we all used to do that at home growing up and I still do... sorry TMI) anyway I've heard her moving my scales about. When she came downstairs she said she's 9st (126lb) well if she is, she must have lead for bones. She's a UK size 6 (US 2). Then she's on the whole time about how she's going on a diet, she's on a diet, she wants to go to Overeaters Anonymous or Weight Watchers, but they won't let her in. Then she's picked up a cookbook from my shelf 30 Minute Low Fat Meals and asked to borrow it because she's on a diet. She goes to my brother 'Did you get me an Easter egg?' and he's like 'No. You won't eat it.' Anyway they've given me Easter eggs for myself and for my husband. My husband doesn't eat chocolate really so he gives all his eggs to me. They don't need to know that right? Anywayyyy now I need to try to hide my purging from my husband on Easter Sunday because this is what I am eating

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

blackrainbow
blackrainbow
Admin

http://blackrainbow60.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down