Eating Disorder Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's time

5 posters

Go down

It's time Empty It's time

Post by LRT Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:33 am

Hi everyone,

I feel it's time for me to leave the site. I need to really got focused on my recovery and battle the last leg. My psychologist said yesterday that she feels I am through the worst and we are now working on getting rid of my safety behaviours, one of those is reading about eating disorders and still being part of the eating disorder community online.

I will miss you all and I can't thank everyone enough for the support you have shown through some of my darkest times but the time has come for me to have ago at getting my life back and trying new things.

For all of you on Facebook if you are not already and would like please feel free to send me a friends request. Those of you who are on friends list I will keep in contact that way.

I wish every single one of you the best for the future and I also believe that every single one of you have the strength in you somewhere to beat this illness when you are ready to do so.

A year ago I never thought I would be where I am today. Looking forward to the future, I feel I have future now, found my drive in my life.

Please stay safe and look after yourselves xxxxxxxxx
LRT
LRT

Back to top Go down

It's time Empty Re: It's time

Post by blackrainbow Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:32 am

I'll miss you, but I know you have to do it. I was waiting for you to make a post like this. You've done so well with your recovery and you will continue to. If you need me for anything you know where I am. Always here for you
blackrainbow
blackrainbow
Admin

http://blackrainbow60.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Samzi Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:45 pm

I'll miss you but I am so proud of you. I and the rest of us will be here if you ever need anything. You are doing so well for both you and your son. Best of luck!
Samzi
Samzi

Back to top Go down

Post by lalalouise Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:47 pm

I agree ^, i wish you all the best in your recovery. Stay safe too! Smile

lalalouise

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Elsa~ Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:18 pm

Aw, I probably missed you, but I'm glad to see this (even though I'll miss seeing you around here). Congratulations - you're doing SO well! Smile
~Elsa~
~Elsa~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down