Eating Disorder Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm tired all the time

3 posters

Go down

I'm tired all the time Empty I'm tired all the time

Post by Samzi Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:14 pm

I'm not sure if I'm just in a down slump of my BPD or what but I'm tired a lot. I'm physically too tired to do much. I've been eating better and it's not been helping. I've decided to take some vitamins in case I'm not being careful enough about getting all of my micro-nutrients in and I hope it helps. I'm just not sure what to try other than that.
Samzi
Samzi

Back to top Go down

I'm tired all the time Empty Re: I'm tired all the time

Post by Fattie Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:47 am

If you are low in vitamins, taking supplements may take 2-3 weeks to replenish your depots. Make sure to take enough vitamin D, which is known for its mood stabilizing properties. Also, spending as little as 15 minutes a day in the sun (even when it is cloudy) can help a lot with natural vitamin D production in your body and general mood.

Try doing some stretching, to get your blood pumping all over.

xxx

Fattie

Back to top Go down

Post by blackrainbow Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:25 am

When I was really bad with my bpd, I was exhausted all the time and that's one of my first warning signs that I'm about to fall into a depression. The best cure is to be active and try to keep a good sleep pattern. No napping during the day. If you feel tired, go for a walk or do some dancing or even housework to energise you xxx
blackrainbow
blackrainbow
Admin

http://blackrainbow60.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum