Eating Disorder Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

eating disorders in the army (help me))))

Go down

eating disorders in the army (help me)))) Empty eating disorders in the army (help me))))

Post by selfishdiseases Fri May 17, 2013 4:49 am

I am in the army (not because i want to be but because it is the law in my country) strangely it is not as bad as i thought it would be but my ed seems to have gone a lot lot worse! I thought that it would only get better as you only have the option of 3 meals a day but they are full of discusting carbs and fatty oils at break time they give us discusting white bread and chocolate spread and jam instead of fruit apparently because it is cheaper i stay clear of it anyway. but i find that allthough since i have had this i have been every much obsessed with what i eat it is worse there as even a boiled egg plays on my mind all day i wander why did i eat it was i really hungry do i need it and everyweekend that i am home i am having uncontrollable binges worse then ever i have only gained weight since being in the army as i find it harder to fast because we are so active all day and only get 5 hours sleep somebody help me!!! i wish i could have the strength to fast all week and then be normal when i come home on the weekends or at least be normal on the weekdays and not suffer on the weekends i am so scared i am going to end up with this ed for years and years so far it has only been one i dont want it to control my life!!!

selfishdiseases

Back to top Go down