Eating Disorder Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bit messed up, but

2 posters

Go down

Bit messed up, but Empty Bit messed up, but

Post by blackrainbow Thu May 31, 2012 7:32 am

I think I've lost weight. Well, I haven't because I went on the scale, but sometimes I think I look like I have. And yesterday I bought skinny jeans. I think I look a bit more muscular. My tummy is looking flatter and when I binge I can see it getting fatter then when I purge I see it shrink. That's never happened before. So I think I've lost weight but then I don't know or I weigh myself and I haven't. Then I wear something and it's too big but then I wear something else that I think should fit/be too big because the first thing was but then that second thing is too small! Aaaaaaaaahhh Sad
blackrainbow
blackrainbow
Admin

http://blackrainbow60.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Bit messed up, but Empty Re: Bit messed up, but

Post by lalalouise Thu May 31, 2012 7:37 pm

Youve been doing more exercise though havent you? You might have lost weight but gained muscle. Sometimes i think like i look smaller, but then ill weigh the same. Its probably from gaining muscle on my legs from running. Dont listen to the scale, it wont do you any good at all and will just mess with your head. If you think you look smaller, go with your insight. xx

lalalouise

Back to top Go down