Eating Disorder Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm in a fantastic mood today!!

4 posters

Go down

I'm in a fantastic mood today!! Empty I'm in a fantastic mood today!!

Post by existentialgirl Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:02 am

So a few weeks ago, I got a letter inviting me to apply for the sophomore honorary here. My roommate and I went to the meeting where we were informed that we were in the top third of our class (which made me happy because in high school, I didn't do so well) so we both applied and went to the interview last week. We got emails today telling us that we got in and there is a meeting on Saturday that we need to go to.

I also had been asked by my French professor if I'd be interested in living in the French House next year. She helped me get an application and told me I shouldn't have a problem getting in seeing as I'm a French major. I got an email on Friday telling me that I was in and all I had to do was go to the Student Life office and sign some papers which I did yesterday. So now, I'm all set to live in the French House next year. I was talking to a friend of mine from band and he said he's living in the French House next year as well. Another friend of mine is living in her sorority's house next door and another friend is going to be a RA in the residence hall on the other side. I'm so excited for next year.

Also, this week is Harry Potter week here which makes life that much more fun!

Plus the weather is just FABULOUS here!! I love it!

So to sum it all up, I'm loving life right now! Feeling pretty fantastic!!

existentialgirl

Back to top Go down

I'm in a fantastic mood today!! Empty Re: I'm in a fantastic mood today!!

Post by blackrainbow Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:16 am

Hey congrats it sounds like everything is going so well for you and I'm glad because you really, really deserve it. What's sophomore honorary? Like, obviously it's for clever people, that's why you got it, but what does it entail and what do you get for it? I'm sure it will be a good thing to put on your CV for the future. Well done Very Happy
blackrainbow
blackrainbow
Admin

http://blackrainbow60.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Elsa~ Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:00 am

Congratulations, that all sounds really great! I bet next year is going to be fabulous! Very Happy
~Elsa~
~Elsa~

Back to top Go down

Post by existentialgirl Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:07 am

It's for honor students. To get picked, we have to be active in the school and in community service as well as have good grades. We do a lot of service projects and it looks really good on a transcript. It also could help me get into the junior/senior honorary next year. I'm really excited that I got in. I had my doubts because I'm not really active here, but I guess French club and band are considered active enough.

And thanks guys!! I can't wait!!

existentialgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Weightlessgummiez Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:47 am

Congrats ^^ seems like things are going well Very Happy

Weightlessgummiez

http://www.tumblr.com/dashboard

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down