Eating Disorder Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bad food day today

Go down

Bad food day today Empty Bad food day today

Post by blackrainbow Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:43 am

My husband and I went out for breakfast as a last minute thing. I ate really well at the cafe and was pleased with myself. I had a lot of things to do today and I was planning to meet a friend for coffee before going to a meeting with another friend in the afternoon. I kept delaying lunch because I didn't feel hungry and I was a bit nervous about seeing my friend because we've never met in a social situation out of work before and there was the possibility of food. Anyway that got cancelled but I still didn't eat. I have no appetite at the moment I just feel depressed. So I went to the pub for this meeting and realised it's like half 5 by the time I've left and still no lunch so I forced myself to buy something on the way home. So I was upset, on a busy underground train and trying to eat a sandwich. Not great. I ate it slowly and actually once I started I felt hungry. Came home and went straight out for a 2 hour driving lesson. I came home and heated up my dinner. I didn't enjoy it, I didn't finish it and I rushed eating it. I have had no appetite the last few days, I'm feeling so massively fat the last 2 days and where the weather is good out and I'm running around busy, I can recognise from my behaviour this time last year how easily I could slip back in to restricting.
blackrainbow
blackrainbow
Admin

http://blackrainbow60.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down