Eating Disorder Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Been Thinking

3 posters

Go down

Been Thinking Empty Been Thinking

Post by LRT Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:28 pm

I have been what I call stuck in recovery, my weight is just in the healthy range but it does fall back underweight then back up to just back in the healthy range for me. I have been stuck for just over a month, not making any progress, I was told as long as my weight was and stayed where it is just in the healthy range, I could maintain

But I was thinking, to keep my weight where it is I will stay stuck where I am eating disorder wise and I think I need to let go and push my weight up so it sits in the middle range of healthy for me.

I see it like this if I want what I really want career wise and life wise, then I am going to have to let go of my weight where it is now and gain more weight to reach where I want to be.

It's feels like I have been laying down for the past month and it's time to get back up and take the next step, which is a scary and feel like once again, here I am once again.

I honestly thought I had cracked it but been feeling ill again, my blood pressure is a little low and have been having dizzy spells. At least next week when I am asked why I am stuck, I will have an answer and see if my psychologist agrees that I am thinking along the right lines.

Last edited by LRT on Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
LRT
LRT

Back to top Go down

Been Thinking Empty Re: Been Thinking

Post by lalalouise Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:48 pm

It sounds like you have made your mind up and it sounds like a great idea. If its going to benefit you all round, with your mental health, physical health and career, then you should definitely 100% try to be the healthiest you can be. Gaining weight will be hard, but i think you have the right frame of mind to do it. It might take time to allow yourself to do that but it sounds like you have support there for you. Smile Also, if it stops you having low blood pressure and making you feel dizzy, then its going to be the best thing you can do.

lalalouise

Back to top Go down

Post by blackrainbow Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:32 am

I think that's a great idea. Everyone's weight fluctuates, so if you are in the middle of healthy, you will always be healthy even when it goes up and down. I think the benefits you will notice will be priceless xxx
blackrainbow
blackrainbow
Admin

http://blackrainbow60.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down