Eating Disorder Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Friend saw some scars

2 posters

Go down

Friend saw some scars Empty Friend saw some scars

Post by blackrainbow Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:57 am

I was at work today with my friend and he noticed a scar on my forehead that I've had since birth then we were just talking about accidents we've had and scars we've got. I'm feeling a bit awkward at this point. He then held my arm and pointed to my latest SI scars and asked 'Oh are they dog scratches?' I so wanted to say something because he's one of my closest friends and where I see him out of work, there's a chance he'll see more scars and get suspicious. I just smiled and said 'Yeah my dog did it' I can't tell anyone it's not worth it - he'll think I'm crazy
blackrainbow
blackrainbow
Admin

http://blackrainbow60.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Friend saw some scars Empty Re: Friend saw some scars

Post by Samzi Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:19 pm

I hate the dilema of people seeing my scars, it makes me feel crappy. Could you sit down with him and have a chat whre you bring it up? It might be less threatening to you, if you really want to say something
Samzi
Samzi

Back to top Go down

Post by blackrainbow Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:20 pm

Well, I know he will probably see more in the future. With summer coming up I'm bound to wear a skirt or a sleeveless top around him, so if he brings it up again, I'll tell him. I don't want to sit him down and talk about it like its a big issue because right now it isn't.... Really I just don't like having 'those talks' if I can avoid it
blackrainbow
blackrainbow
Admin

http://blackrainbow60.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down