Eating Disorder Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scared

3 posters

Go down

Scared Empty Scared

Post by blackrainbow Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:23 am

I think I’ve lost weight, but I’m not sure. Sometimes I catch a glimpse of my lower legs or my tummy and think they look smaller. My rings are bigger than they were too, but I’m still not sure. I’m far too scared to weigh myself and I’m still hiding behind baggy clothes. I just asked my husband, but he gave me the answer he’s supposed to, ‘We’re not meant to talk about that’… Dammit. I have some ‘before’ photos from the start of the year. The only thing left to do is look at those, but I’m petrified that there will be no difference. Or worse I’ll be even fatter. I’m so scared. It must be done. Wish me luck
blackrainbow
blackrainbow
Admin

http://blackrainbow60.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Scared Empty Re: Scared

Post by Fattie Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:05 am

How about tape measuring? It generally freaks me out less then bathroom scales...

Fattie

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Elsa~ Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:13 am

Oh, I know how important it is to stay away from the scale, but I don't know how you do it. If you haven't caved yet, please don't - you're doing so well!!
~Elsa~
~Elsa~

Back to top Go down

Post by blackrainbow Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:20 am

I'm not really obsessed with the number and I don't calorie count which people find hard to believe. But even at my LW, I looked skinnier than the weight I was. For me, it's all about clothes size, which is crap because every shop is different... I know that when I'm skinny enough I'll just know
blackrainbow
blackrainbow
Admin

http://blackrainbow60.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down