Eating Disorder Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I will (try) not to binge today because....

5 posters

Go down

I will (try) not to binge today because.... Empty I will (try) not to binge today because....

Post by Samzi Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:03 am

I liked this a lot from the old site so feel free to join in.

I will (try) not to binge today because.... I am doing so well today with eating a healthy breakfast and doing yoga, I shouldn't mess it up.
Samzi
Samzi

Back to top Go down

I will (try) not to binge today because.... Empty Re: I will (try) not to binge today because....

Post by blackrainbow Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:01 am

I will try not to binge today because I'm fat enough. Not the most positive, but there you go
blackrainbow
blackrainbow
Admin

http://blackrainbow60.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

I will (try) not to binge today because.... Empty Re: I will (try) not to binge today because....

Post by Samzi Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:19 am

I will try not to binge today because I don't need the food or weight or hassle
Samzi
Samzi

Back to top Go down

Post by NomiStar Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:27 am

I will try not to binge today because I've gained too much weight. Plus I'm trying to build muscle, not fat.
NomiStar
NomiStar

Back to top Go down

Post by blackrainbow Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:04 am

I will try not to binge today because food does not control me
blackrainbow
blackrainbow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MeWithAn_ED Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:37 am

I won't binge today because I want to look hot in a bikini, dammit.
MeWithAn_ED
MeWithAn_ED

Back to top Go down

Post by blackrainbow Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:18 am

^^ Here here to a bikini this summer Very Happy
blackrainbow
blackrainbow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Samzi Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:25 am

I will not binge today because I am a week binge free
Samzi
Samzi

Back to top Go down

Post by MeWithAn_ED Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:27 am

^^Wow, congrats!! Great job!
MeWithAn_ED
MeWithAn_ED

Back to top Go down

Post by blackrainbow Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:44 am

Wooo Go Samzi Very Happy I will not binge today because I refuse to remain in debt because of my binges
blackrainbow
blackrainbow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by blackrainbow Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:33 pm

I will try not to binge today because then I can pig out over Easter
blackrainbow
blackrainbow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Samzi Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:16 am

I will not binge today because of yesterdays terrible binges
Samzi
Samzi

Back to top Go down

Post by selfishdiseases Fri May 17, 2013 4:36 am

blackrainbow wrote:I will try not to binge today because food does not control me

This is so true so why is it everyday we find ourselves stuffing our mouths with sadness(food)

I will try not to binge tomorrow because i love life it is an amazing gift full off amazing people and adventures and i should not waste it sitting alone eating misery instead of health and happiness

selfishdiseases

Back to top Go down

Post by selfishdiseases Fri May 17, 2013 4:37 am

blackrainbow wrote:I will try not to binge today because food does not control me

This is so true so why is it everyday we find ourselves stuffing our mouths with sadness(food)

I will try not to binge tomorrow because i love life it is an amazing gift full off amazing people and adventures and i should not waste it sitting alone eating misery instead of health and happiness

selfishdiseases

Back to top Go down

Post by selfishdiseases Fri May 17, 2013 4:38 am

selfishdiseases

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down