Eating Disorder Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New:)

2 posters

Go down

New:) Empty New:)

Post by cisum6829 Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:16 am

I'm Cisum, new here. I'm 16, and have suffered with anorexia for about two years now. I went through a recovery period in January, where I was doing really well for about a month, gained 8 lbs (it doesn't sound like much, but I'm sure you all know how it is), but I relapsed in February after my friend lost a lot of weight. My friend noticed I was having trouble again, and told my parents. Now they're back to their crazy behaviours, watching everything I eat, and watching for any purging and exercise. My main struggles focus on balancing my eating disorder and my friends/family. When everyone wants you to get better, but you don't want to get better, it's like everyone is against you. That's basically why I'm here. Not that I think the people on here don't want me to get better, but at least you may understand how I feel. Others just don't understand how deep eating disorders are, and how they can't be cured by "just eating food".

cisum6829

Back to top Go down

New:) Empty Re: New:)

Post by Samzi Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:42 am

Hey there and welcome. I'm sorry it took so long to get a reply here, it seem it's been a hectic time for everyone lately. It's lovely to meet you and if you even need anything you an PM me or I have my contact infor in a thread
Samzi
Samzi

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum