Eating Disorder Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone here from ash??

+3
NomiStar
existentialgirl
Weightlessgummiez
7 posters

Go down

Anyone here from ash?? Empty Anyone here from ash??

Post by Weightlessgummiez Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:09 pm

Was wondering if anyone has heard from her? Is she okay?? I tried to send a message on skype though so was offline and still no reply, this was last week. I'm just overly worried about everyone xD

Weightlessgummiez

http://www.tumblr.com/dashboard

Back to top Go down

Anyone here from ash?? Empty Re: Anyone here from ash??

Post by existentialgirl Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:38 pm

I haven't heard from her yet. I'm trying to get ahold of her. I'll let you all know as soon as I do.

existentialgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by NomiStar Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:43 pm

I messaged her on skype but she's removed my contact details so although I can message her, she won't recieve it unless she adds me again. :/
NomiStar
NomiStar

Back to top Go down

Post by LRT Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:09 pm

I haven't had any contact from her, I really hope she is ok xxx
LRT
LRT

Back to top Go down

Post by blackrainbow Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:22 pm

I wish she would have just told one person what she was going to do. I respect her decision to remove anything that may be triggering from her life and focus on her recovery, I just wish she would have told someone (if that's what she's done). Hope she's ok
blackrainbow
blackrainbow
Admin

http://blackrainbow60.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Samzi Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:00 am

He number is still blocking me, but it hasn't been changed and her facebook has me blocked so I can't find her. Along with every other thing pretty much. I remember she started a fashion tumblr right befor this happened but I can't remember the name or even if I was following it. I have her adress written somewhere, well her parents address since I'm not sure if she's moved to her boyfriends yet so if I find it I'll let you all know and you can give me messages to put in a letter that I'll send.

At this point, I feel like she is okay. I respect what she did if she is doing it to help her get better, but on the otehr side I am completly hurt and pissed off that someone who called me her best friend and someone who would sit ont he phone wiht me for hours talking about everything would simple walk out with no words.

She went on many times about how angry and worried she would be if any of you lovelies disappeared from the site and couldn't get in touch with you guys and then she went and did it. I'll end my rant, I'm just beyond hurt by her.
Samzi
Samzi

Back to top Go down

Post by Fattie Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:42 am

The thing I'm thinking about is that her boyfriend, who knows about her ED, had somehow pushed her to cut all online ties... Just my impression...

Fattie

Back to top Go down

Post by blackrainbow Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:46 am

Yeah, I could see a boy doing that. I can really understand how you're feeling Sam Sad It wasn't fair on you at all. I wish I could wave a magic wand and make it better for you. I don't like to see you hurting. Please, all of you guys, if you ever have to leave, remember this. Love you all xxx
blackrainbow
blackrainbow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Weightlessgummiez Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:03 pm

well all i care about is that she's safe and happy <3 if that means cuttin us out for ever or for now is okay by me, though i miss her. But i do love you all Smile <3

Weightlessgummiez

Back to top Go down

Post by NomiStar Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:27 pm

I want her to be happy, I want her to be safe and I want her to recover. But I wish she'd let us know because she cut our support. By removing the site she cut off the thing that was keeping us all together and left us with nothing. We've managed to pick up the pieces pretty well, but I know that hurt me because I thought she cared. I'm hoping that it wasn't done spitefully but I can't help but feel hurt over it.
NomiStar
NomiStar

Back to top Go down

Post by Weightlessgummiez Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:45 am

i feel the same way but im sure she didn't mean for it to hurt us

Weightlessgummiez

Back to top Go down

Post by NomiStar Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:46 am

I know, that's what I'm saying. I just wish she'd given us warning. :/
NomiStar
NomiStar

Back to top Go down

Post by existentialgirl Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:52 pm

Same. I've been really worried about her and I understand why she might cut us out of her life, but I'm a little pissed and hurt that she didn't give us some warning or at least let us know if she's ok.

existentialgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by NomiStar Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:28 pm

I take it there's still been no news? :/
NomiStar
NomiStar

Back to top Go down

Post by blackrainbow Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:35 pm

I've not heard anything. Maybe we should draw a line under it until she does make contact. I know she hurt me and everyone else, so I can only imagine how Sam must feel Sad
blackrainbow
blackrainbow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NomiStar Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:48 pm

Yeah. :/ I just can't help being worried. :s
NomiStar
NomiStar

Back to top Go down

Post by blackrainbow Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:55 pm

I think if something dreadful had happened, she wouldn't have had time to delete the site and block us on FB and from her phone... Of course that doesn't stop me worrying but I have to try to think about it logically. We'll always care about her and worry - no matter how much we may have been hurt but the suddenness of it. I hope she knows how much we really do care about her
blackrainbow
blackrainbow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Samzi Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:53 pm

What she did was well thought out, no matter how fucked up.

I feel she is okay and I am not going to hunt her down any farther. Despite being my only real life friend I would not acept her back anyways. Perhaps I am just a bitch, but shell be okay i the end.
Samzi
Samzi

Back to top Go down

Post by Samzi Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:59 pm

"How sam must feel"

Thank you Lorna. The first thing I thought oh when I got the shutting down email and saw I could not contact....was the members. How I would get in touch, who had who on facebook, how to reacreat another site. It wasnt until the next morning when Lorna created this that I cried out of hurt for me. I am still angry because of how she talked about being hurt by members disappearing, how me and her spent hours redoing the site, how we spent hours crying to each other about life. How i let her be the first friend in my life in years.

Anyways, i love you all so much and if I can, I will make this place better than the old. I will never ditch anyone without warning. I care about you all. Not to say she didnt, because she did and there were a lot of talk about each member and their struggles...nothing bad don't worry, mostly about how to approach each person and their issues.

Last edited by Samzi on Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:01 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typos :-))
Samzi
Samzi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum