Eating Disorder Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How is everyone?

2 posters

Go down

How is everyone? Empty How is everyone?

Post by Samzi Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:39 am

How is everyone doing? Anything new going on?
Samzi
Samzi

Back to top Go down

How is everyone? Empty Re: How is everyone?

Post by blackrainbow Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:55 am

Hey my laptop is broken but just managed to quickly jump on a computer for a bit. My disorder is fighting me really hard, but I'm fighting harder. I'm leaning towards restriction, but trying not to. There have been a few head over the toilet moments but I haven't succumbed... my mood's been all over the place. Had some very dark days and nights. I'm seeing psychiatrist at the end of the month... don't want to go back on meds... I finished the training for my new job and had my first shift today. I love, love, love, love it Very Happy got a few other things to keep me busy and hopefully once my laptop is fixed, I'll be happier
blackrainbow
blackrainbow
Admin

http://blackrainbow60.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Samzi Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:09 pm

I'm sorry to hear about the Ed troubles, but I am so glad that you are fighting back. It certainly is a hard road, but you deserve the happiness and health that comes with it. I hope the psychiatrist trip goes well. Also, yay for loving the job. I know how nervous you were for a bit so I'm glad it's working out for you.

My job start date has been postponed and my apartment is crap. I'm struggling a bit with recovery but I'm getting there slowly. I've decided to try to join a gym, but one far enough away that it's inconvenient to take a bus so I'll not be tempted to over do it while Joe is at work and instead will be just going with him after work. We've also started the official wedding planning. We had our first meeting with our Priest and are taking our first mandatory pre-marital class in November. I also started RCIA about a month ago. We've worked out a rough wedding budget and things are going to be tight with trying to work in a nice honeymoon but it's exciting to plan.
Samzi
Samzi

Back to top Go down

Post by blackrainbow Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:41 am

I'm so happy for you Smile where will you be working? don't get too carried away with wedding planning. Remember the wedding is one day, the marriage is for life.

I'm feeling a bit crap. Good mood totally ruined by other people.
blackrainbow
blackrainbow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Samzi Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:04 pm

I'll be working at Costco, it's a store that sells things in bulk at low prices lol. We haven't gone too much into wedding planning, we picked my maid of honor (my sister obviously) and the best man (his best friend from college) and discussed some color themes. I've looked at a few dresses onlline but have a plan to go as cheap as possible as long as it looks nice. We have a decent allowance in our budget but the less we spend the sooner we can buy a house so it's going to be a small thing.

I'm sorry your mood has been ruined by icky people. Today has been a day of debating if I'm making some right moves in my life. I'm second guessing my intentions of a few things, which isn't good.
Samzi
Samzi

Back to top Go down

Post by blackrainbow Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:34 am

We have Costco Smile I think you need a trade card to shop there though. Wedding is so exciting Very Happy send me an invite wink wink... Seriously, make it exactly how you and Joe want it that's all that is important.
Go with your gut instinct you'll know what to do. Trust yourself
blackrainbow
blackrainbow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Samzi Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:28 am

I actually have to make a decision fairly soon as it involved my pending baptism. If I don't get baptized, I don't get confirmed and we can't have a wedding in the church Joe has his eyes set on.

Haha, I'll send you an invite. You can fly out and see how we east coast Americans do things lol. I live right by DC so it's so much different than everywhere else, even where I grew up which is only two hours away/
Samzi
Samzi

Back to top Go down

Post by blackrainbow Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:52 am

Awesome, I'll put the date in my diary as soon as you set it. I did my baptism in May and I got married in July, so it's all do-able. But of course book the baptism first Smile
blackrainbow
blackrainbow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Samzi Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:10 am

Luckily I'm getting baptized through the same church that is marrying us and the Priest won't marry us until at least May (there is a while waiting period thing) and I am scheduled to be baptized at the end of April at Easter. I'm just not sure I'm making the right choice, I'm not sure how much of my heart is into being baptized. I'm sure it will get better as my questions are answered but if I don't go through with it, it will break Joe's heart because we can't do a wedding Mass. Ugh.

Also we have a tentative date of May 11. We have to do a few things before they will officially let us set the date though.
Samzi
Samzi

Back to top Go down

Post by blackrainbow Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:46 am

If you're not 100% then you don't have to do it.
If you feel like you want to do it and you believe then great.
If not then you can do it just so Joe gets his Mass or you can not get baptised and just have to do the wedding without the Mass. It's up to you which is more important to you... it's your choice. No one that matters will judge you.
When my grandparents married, he took communion and she (not a catholic) didn't take it. So it was a compromise. Follow your heart, you won't go wrong
blackrainbow
blackrainbow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum