Eating Disorder Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need to talk to my therapist about this don't I?

Go down

Need to talk to my therapist about this don't I? Empty Need to talk to my therapist about this don't I?

Post by blackrainbow Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:52 am

Travelling home yesterday some odd stuff was happening on the train. I know it was most likely because I was tired and stressed out, but I think I should bring it up with my therapist on Monday. I was hearing lots of noises and voices on the train and at first thought it was just because it was crowded and I was mishearing things. So I went into the toilet and I was still hearing voices, so I know I was hallucinating. It continued when I went back out into the main carriage. I'm not overly concerned because the voices I heard belonged to my family I'd spent the day with. When my hallucinations were really bad, I never knew any of the voices. It's just not a nice thing to happen and it makes me feel I don't know, not right.
I worry as well because seeing a really bad psychiatrist last year when I was really low almost resulted in me being admitted to a psychiatric ward. Instead, I was prescribed with a heavy dose of anti-psychotic medication. They did this to dope me up so I wouldn't kill myself and used the fact that I had had a handful of hallucinations months previously, which had stopped after starting my depressions meds. This doctor never told my own consultant and I was stuck on these drugs for months and it ultimately could have resulted in me losing my job. It was only that I spoke out and told my own consultant that I came off the tablets. I know I can trust the people looking after me now, but an experience like that dents your trust
blackrainbow
blackrainbow
Admin

http://blackrainbow60.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down