Eating Disorder Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Back in my hometown

3 posters

Go down

Back in my hometown Empty Back in my hometown

Post by ~Elsa~ Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:26 am

Gah, I hate coming back here, but needed to come help with some flood damage at my mom's.

This is my hometown:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Her yard and basement went under, but she's lakeside, so it all flowed out in to the bay pretty fast. Still a lot of clean-up though. Today was another full day of rain, but so far her basement seems dry - I think the work we had done this week should prevent another interior flood. Nothing could've prevented the exterior damage though. That was a freak of nature sort of thing. Wow. The zoo is all but destroyed - They moved some of the animals to another zoo near my city (the seals and polar bear who swam out of their enclosure during the flood), and lost several others to drowning. SO sad! Sad

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Being here is depressing as fuck, and I'm having to eat to keep people off my back. The trails near my mom's are all washed out, so I have nowhere to run (it's raining too hard anyway). Too bad alcohol has so many calories, a few vodka shots would go a long way towards making this easier. 24 more hours and I can escape . . . tick-tock, tick-tock . . .
~Elsa~
~Elsa~

Back to top Go down

Back in my hometown Empty Re: Back in my hometown

Post by blackrainbow Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:44 am

Oh no it looks awful Sad Although I'm sure all that's on your mind is ED stuff. You'll be out of there soon try not to let it get you too down
blackrainbow
blackrainbow
Admin

http://blackrainbow60.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by lalalouise Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:27 am

Oh my, thats insane. Cant believe how bad the flooding is. Hope everyone is ok, its sad about the animals. Sad

Have you made your escape yet? Hope you feel better. x

lalalouise

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Elsa~ Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:42 am

Thanks Ladies! Two more hours . . . Tick-tock . . .
~Elsa~
~Elsa~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum