Eating Disorder Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A freaky story about what I found in my room

3 posters

Go down

A freaky story about what I found in my room Empty A freaky story about what I found in my room

Post by Samzi Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:50 pm

So over the new year I moved to the basement to gain some freedom, and have a bigger room and my own bathroom. It's like an apartment minus a kitchen, it's the independent step I made before moving out completly on my own. However, half of the basement is unfinished, meaning some of it is still cement floors and cinderblock walls, I avoid that part. Because of this sometimes I find spiders and other creepy crawlers in my shower, or sometimes in my room. I suck it up since it's only occasional.

I've had this pile of blankets from winter sitting in the corner of my room that I have been meaning to take upstairs to store. Tonight I grabbed them to do that and a mother fucking dead baby mouse fell out. A FUCKING MOUSE WAS IN MY ROOM! I screamed, I freaked out, I ran upstairs, I swore to never go back down there. I WILL NEVER SLEEP AGAIN. Oh gosh, wtf am I supposed to do. I mean I obviously grew enough balls to scoop it into something and take it outside but what if there is a mouse family somewhere. Fuck! I would have a heart attack if I saw one running across the basement!
Samzi
Samzi

Back to top Go down

A freaky story about what I found in my room Empty Re: A freaky story about what I found in my room

Post by lalalouise Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:33 am

Omg, i would have freaked out majorly. I wouldnt even be able to deal with a small spider, never mind a dead mouse! Is is massive? Why dont you have a big clean, make sure you get rid of everything to put you at peace.

lalalouise

Back to top Go down

A freaky story about what I found in my room Empty Re: A freaky story about what I found in my room

Post by blackrainbow Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:43 am

I don't mind mice... see enough of them at work and rats too. We had a mouse in our house once. We had to kill him Sad I wanted to keep him, but we killed him. Well, my husband landed the fatal blow. After that, we checked the outside of the house and sealed up a small hole in the wall where an old tumble dryer pipe used to be. Then we just made sure all food is kept in air tight containers and inside cupboards. We were leaving crackers out (we didn't have pets at that time). Since then we've never had another one, but I know a lot of friends gets them coming back all the time, but I think that's because they keep pet birds and the food attracts them. Don't let it freak you out if you see another one. It's just like a pet hamster - without a cage Smile
blackrainbow
blackrainbow
Admin

http://blackrainbow60.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down