Eating Disorder Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oh my gosh, I am so sorry guys!!

5 posters

Go down

Oh my gosh, I am so sorry guys!! Empty Oh my gosh, I am so sorry guys!!

Post by Samzi Sun May 20, 2012 11:58 am

OMG I am so sorry for just not being around. I was stuck in this terrible rut, as you all know but I'm here and things are great.

I met this boy on tumblr the other week and after a while we decided to meet for dinner. He lives just over an hour from me. Basically, he's now my amazingly perfect in every way boyfriend. He kidnaped me this week and I spent the last 4 days as his house while I suffered out some side effects of the medicine I started.

I started talking anti-depressents and an anxiety medicine, just for the short term.I am also int the process of a religious conversion.

My amazing boy is a college grad. He has his own apartment. He also has bpd and disordered eating, so he completly understands and accepts me. He holds me when my tummy hurts, and held my hand through an entire scary chinese meal we had with his friends. He kissed my scars, and promised me that he would always be there for me if I ever am hurting that bad again.

Anyways, I'm on cloud 9 but it does not mean I miss any of you any less. I'm sorry for just wandering off. How is everyone??

Last edited by Samzi on Sun May 20, 2012 1:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Samzi
Samzi

Back to top Go down

Oh my gosh, I am so sorry guys!! Empty Re: Oh my gosh, I am so sorry guys!!

Post by ~Elsa~ Sun May 20, 2012 1:26 pm

A fabulous new boy? We will totally forgive you for that! Very Happy Welcome back, we missed you!
~Elsa~
~Elsa~

Back to top Go down

Post by Fattie Sun May 20, 2012 2:37 pm

There is a saying in my language "Take your road, head priest - and don't worry about monastery!"

I'm so glad you've found a guy that understands you xxx

Fattie

Back to top Go down

Post by lalalouise Mon May 21, 2012 5:09 am

Ohh this sounds lovely. Im glad youre happy, you deserve it. Smile

He sounds like a great guy, i hope he treats you right.

lalalouise

Back to top Go down

Post by blackrainbow Thu May 24, 2012 3:36 am

You've found religion? You'll be back in NA next! I'm just kidding. I'm so happy for you. Obviously I should give you the 'don't rush into anything' and 'be careful you don't fuel each other's disorders' and 'if he hurts you I'll kill him' lines, but there is nothing better than being in love. I imagine that to be in love with someone else with BPD would just be the most amazing thing in the world. I can see how happy he makes you and you deserve it 100% I don't ever want this feeling to end for you. I'm so, so, so, so happy that you've found him Very Happy Very Happy How's the meds going? What are you taking? Remember with the anti depressants they will take a long time to build up in your blood so you won't necessarily see a difference for a while, but they're worth sticking at. I'm so pleased for you xxxx
blackrainbow
blackrainbow
Admin

http://blackrainbow60.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Samzi Fri May 25, 2012 1:30 pm

Thank you all so so much.

As for the ED- me and him have had some rough mornings together as far as making ourselves get up and eat but we are actually accomplishing meals, cooking and making sure to stay hydrated. I'm only really having purging urges when I'm at home and he's made sure to tell me when his ed thoughts creep up so I can look out. He made mention about how he was worried we might fuel each other, but it actually seems to be doing some good, probably because we care about each other so much.

As for the bpd love, It is the most beautiful thing in the world. He knows what to say and when, so perfectly. We are not rushing, because of the whole "what if" thing that comes along with bpd, but I believe it is real. I've met his friends, who know very well about his bpd and they have made mention that they have never seen him so happy or love someone so much for such a consistent time. Who knows what tomorrow holds.

The anti-depressents are doing amazing. I was really sick the first few nights but things have been good since. I'm almost 2 weeks on them now and I can feel the difference. I'm glad I made the choice to go back on them.

I love you ladies so so much.
Samzi
Samzi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down