Eating Disorder Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How has your day been ??

+2
blackrainbow
LRT
6 posters

Go down

How has your day been ?? Empty How has your day been ??

Post by LRT Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:04 am

I've had a chilled out day today, no work Very Happy so took my son to school, done the food shop, then just chilled til pick up time.

This evening will be more chilled out time.

Hope you all have had a good day xxxx
LRT
LRT

Back to top Go down

How has your day been ?? Empty Re: How has your day been ??

Post by blackrainbow Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:37 am

My day was rubbish. Horrible. Had a disciplinary meeting at work and got an oral warning for my sickness, which I did not deserve, but that will have to wait for the appeal. On my period. Bum is stilllll hurting so much. I went for my therapy and I didn't enjoy it one bit. I'm fed up with all of it. I've been eating so much today. I'm so fat. I'm nearing the point where I'm ready to chuck it all in. None of it feels like it's worth it any more.
blackrainbow
blackrainbow
Admin

http://blackrainbow60.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Samzi Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:54 am

I went to my sisters dr appointment with her and then to lunch with her and my mom. Went to look at baby furniture and stuff. Came home and got my state tax refund back and found out they took fifty dollars from it because of some court fee I did not know anything about owing and found out there was a problem with my federal taxes so I have to re-file them and ugh....just want to go out and enjoy the weather but no I have no friends so I am stuck at home.
Samzi
Samzi

Back to top Go down

Post by Fattie Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:58 am

Not bad... Considering that I've started working at 9am, had a meeting during lunch break, done some important phone calls when N was driving me home, sat by my computer and worked till few minutes ago... And it's 11pm here now... And I'm interpreting the training again tomorrow, and day after, and... Until mid-March... Yes, that means cash, but it also means I'm exhausted... And when I'm too tired, I can't go to sleep that easy... So I took some melatonin, hoping I'll be in dream land by midnight...

Fattie

Back to top Go down

Post by Weightlessgummiez Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:11 am

It's been OKAY. I stayed home sick and I feel bad for it's my moms birthday.. Any other year i wouldnt have cared but lately she's been trying to be nice... But yea... half faked a stomach flu. Only half because i did feel sick earlier and i keep getting stomach pains and ive had a constant headache all day Dx I got to sleep till ten though =3 Oh, and Dylan read my dA poems and slightly freaked out... but that's better now =3

Weightlessgummiez

http://www.tumblr.com/dashboard

Back to top Go down

Post by LRT Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:55 am

well I had therapy today which was emotionally draining, looking forward to chillin this evening xx
LRT
LRT

Back to top Go down

Post by NomiStar Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:56 am

I had stomach cramps and the runs all day, haven't managed to get my coursework done and didn't eat at all how I wanted to, but I was happier today than I was last night.
NomiStar
NomiStar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum