Eating Disorder Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Going to Belgium tomorrow

4 posters

Go down

Going to Belgium tomorrow Empty Going to Belgium tomorrow

Post by blackrainbow Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:26 am

Yay so the husband and I are going to Brussels tomorrow for a day trip. I booked it back in February as his Valentine's present, but tomorrow was the first chance we could go. I'm really looking forward to it. I've been to Belgium before but not to Brussels. Going to do lots of sight seeing, photo taking, more walking than is good for my injury and trying to avoid food. Who knows, maybe I'll have my first purge in a foreign country. It's Belgium, so obviously I shall be buying chocolate, but I'll try to give as much of it away as possible. Anyway, that should be fun, but I don't have roaming on my mobile plan so I won't have any Internet, so I can't come on and check in with you guys. See you when I get back and hopefully I'll have some funny stories. I love you
blackrainbow
blackrainbow
Admin

http://blackrainbow60.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Going to Belgium tomorrow Empty Re: Going to Belgium tomorrow

Post by savewater Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:10 am

I hope you have a great time! Enjoy yourself!
savewater
savewater

Back to top Go down

Post by LRT Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:32 am

Hope you have a lovely time xxxx
LRT
LRT

Back to top Go down

Post by lalalouise Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:26 am

Have a fantastic time. I went on an overnight ferry to Zeebrugge and had a great time, lots of cute shops and markets. Dont worry about food, you will be doing enough walking! And you must have some chocolate! Smile

lalalouise

Back to top Go down

Post by blackrainbow Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:43 am

It was brilliant. I'd recommend it to anyone. We saw a boy having a fit though Sad and his mum was screaming til the ambulance came. Then on the way home, our train got cancelled because of a problem back in London and we had to wait an hour to get on another train. Then the delay in London meant we were stuck for another hour and a half. In the end we got back 2 hours 45 mins late. They've offered us a free return ticket, but hubby's not too keen yet. Let him calm down and I'll convince him to get the ticket and we go somewhere. Food wasn't too much of an issue and we did loads of walking. That combined with being stuck on the train though, means my back injury is really painful :'( Tomorrow should be fun hobbling round work
blackrainbow
blackrainbow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by savewater Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:53 am

A fit? Like you mean a seizure? Just wondering, because I would think of a fit as the kid is being a huge brat, but that doesn't usually require an ambulance Wink

Glad you had a good time! You should get the ticket, free vacation is the best! I assume airlines would do it there too, but if your flight's overbooked and you volunteer to take a different flight, you usually get free airline tickets for next time.
savewater
savewater

Back to top Go down

Post by blackrainbow Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:18 am

Yeah a seizure Smile I assume he was epileptic it looked exactly like that. I've convinced my husband we should get the free tickets so looks like we'll be going to Paris sometime
blackrainbow
blackrainbow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LRT Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:27 am

Sounds like you had a good time, apart form the travelling xxx
LRT
LRT

Back to top Go down

Post by blackrainbow Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:53 am

I would recommend it to anyone. I went to Belgium before (Bruges) and that was amazing too. Will definitely want to go back
blackrainbow
blackrainbow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum