Eating Disorder Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

layout!!

5 posters

Go down

layout!! Empty layout!!

Post by Samzi Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:54 am

Alright I want to change it lol. This one drove me bananas on the old forum and I still hate it. If you guys like it it can stay though.

My question is what do you all like? Do you like bright colors, dark colors, a mix. I can make us a pretty little banner like I did the old site to match too Smile The one me and Ash put together on the old site was 100% custom, so I know how to do that too here lol. Link me to a forum if you really like the way they have things set up and maybe I'll do soemthing similar, otherwise ideass. I don't want to just do something and everyone be like "wtf!?! crazy girl"

I'm sorry if I'm stepping on your toes Lorna! I know we talked about it but never got around to it yet.
Samzi
Samzi

Back to top Go down

layout!! Empty Re: layout!!

Post by blackrainbow Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:15 am

I agree we should change it. I know it's a nice layout and it pink :p :p but it does scream of the original Pretty Little Liars site. I think a new layout would define us as a group and mark the fact that we've started a fresh. I think the colours should be quite neutral and inconspicuous so if anyone sees us on here they won't be inclined to be nosey. You can't go wrong with blues, creams and light greys maybe. And we don't want to scare off any potential male members by having it too girly (even if I am a pink glitter freak!) Ooo how about the colours that are used in the ED bracelets? We could use those in the layout.

What does everyone think? Of course we will go with the majority
blackrainbow
blackrainbow
Admin

http://blackrainbow60.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by lalalouise Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:11 am

A new layout would be great. I agree with neutral colours. I think blue would be great, with other light colours to compliment it. Smile

Also, not loads of one colour, like on other ED boards.

lalalouise

Back to top Go down

Post by Weightlessgummiez Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:43 pm

I enjoy black (or another dark color) but have really bright colors on it Very Happy Like stripes or polka dots Very Happy it really pops out on the black ^^

Weightlessgummiez

http://www.tumblr.com/dashboard

Back to top Go down

Post by existentialgirl Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:43 am

I agree with Renee. I like black with bright colors on it.

existentialgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down