Eating Disorder Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

brave moments

3 posters

Go down

brave moments Empty brave moments

Post by Samzi Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:23 pm

I went to work with my mom today to help out with a special day they were having. I woke up and had a good body day, did my hair and makeup and put on a shirt that I bought a christmas that was a bit too small, it fit perfect today. I have a closet full of skirts I never wear and today was the day, I drug out a knee length flowy one and got a bunch of compliments about how great I look, someone even said I look healthier now that I lot weight.

Only problem is that I keep think, if I look good now then I will look great if I lose more. Fuck. Oh well , can't hurt to keep going down. After all I am not at all skinny...stupid brain can't just be happy.
Samzi
Samzi

Back to top Go down

brave moments Empty Re: brave moments

Post by blackrainbow Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:59 pm

You'll know when to stop. And people will give you feedback. You may not be able to stop once you get there, but you'll know when you're there
blackrainbow
blackrainbow
Admin

http://blackrainbow60.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by lalalouise Fri Mar 23, 2012 5:53 am

I agree. I know its hard not to obsess about what other people tell you, but do it for yourself. If youre happy with the way you look, and dont feel like theres anything you want to change weight wise, dont. How you feel in yourself is most important. Smile

lalalouise

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum