Eating Disorder Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

f-ing comments

4 posters

Go down

f-ing comments Empty f-ing comments

Post by Samzi Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:39 pm

I have over the years called names, pudgey , fat asked how big I am. Even was told by someone that I should consider the stairs when I had stents put in my kidney that prevented me from much movement and the person told me I was making excuses. I even cried and moved on from my confession to a friend of how I lost weight and them saying I was too fat to have an ed, and seeing them recently after more weight loss and them saying they are glad I am healthier.

Tonight I wad told "do you wonder what people will look like in ten or twenty years? I mean women will obvously round out but you are already soft around the edges"

I cried my eyes out. Just a reminder that I am nowhere near good enough. That men are not attracted to mr. That I am still as gross as I was when I was 40 pounds heavier. Just when I was coming to terms with me being smaller and feeling attractive again.

Anyone ever get off hand comments or anthing. Idk i just needed to rant.
Samzi
Samzi

Back to top Go down

f-ing comments Empty Re: f-ing comments

Post by LRT Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:58 pm

((hugs)) sam xxxx

People can just be plain mean at times and there really is no need.

I am getting alot of your are filling out nicely, your face is puffing out, yes it hurts and makes me upset.

I think what we need to do is try to love ourselfs how we are, which is really hard, think of your strong points, not to do with appearance.

It is sooooo hard, and people just don't make things ant easier by their comments.
LRT
LRT

Back to top Go down

Post by blackrainbow Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:10 pm

About an hour ago, I was on my way out and these two builder type blokes were unloading their van. I walked passed with my husband and they started 'eyeing me' and then one of them goes 'Maybe if I was drunk' Cheers! I get a lot of male attention, which I really hate. They always call me things ike 'curvy' which just makes me want to die. For me I want to get so skinny that no one finds me attractive. Real men prefer curvy women, although I hate the word, I can understand it's meaning as a compliment and they really do. Only small-dicked spotty boys think that skinny is attractive
blackrainbow
blackrainbow
Admin

http://blackrainbow60.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Fattie Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:33 am

I wish I knew what to say that would be comforting enough... I could go forever about inner and outer beauty - but I'm the first one that doesn't buy it. If I'm not thin (enough), it's nothing.

Throughout my life, I've been called many names - ranging from "well rounded person" to plain and simple "fat". And no matter my weight, I always believed those comments. Whenever someone would tell me I looked great, I thought they were just patronizing or even sarcastic.

My bf (his high school girlfiend died of anorexia) is trying to convince me that I'm not fat, that I look great, etc. For instance, whenever we are out in the public (or even if we're in the car and pedestrians are walking by), he would point at a girl and ask me to compare. Of course, I could see myself thinner than clinically obese persons - other than that, I believe I'm the fattest one in the world!

The cruelest one ever was back when I was 14... I was going for regular checkup at GP's and got a lecture on my weight etc. At the time, I was recovering from dislocated knee... He said I should exercise much more, so I reminded him of my injury. The conversation went:
- Oh, but knee injuries are quite common with fat teens!
- I agree, sir, but I've gotten mine after getting hit directly in my knee when my friend and I were attacked! There's nothing I could've done to prevent it!
- Oh, but you did!
- What?
- You could've lost weight and ran away! And now you're only gaining and gaining and by the age of 25, you'll be in wheelchair for being to fat to move!
Thanks, Mr. professional!

Fattie

Back to top Go down

Post by blackrainbow Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:18 am

Wow. That's awful Sad
blackrainbow
blackrainbow
Admin

http://blackrainbow60.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down