Eating Disorder Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do you think it was that contributed to your developing of an ED

Go down

What do you think it was that contributed to your developing of an ED Empty What do you think it was that contributed to your developing of an ED

Post by lizzard Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:08 pm

I have had an ED for 9 years and from time to time have lapses but more days are better than are bad. However, I am doing a paper on this topic, and would greatly appreciate hearing you beautiful ladies open up and tell me your story of this, what you think contributed, if you're better, which disorder you have, etc. anything you would like to include. Thank you very much for your time guys, and if you like I can share too Smile

lizzard

Back to top Go down

What do you think it was that contributed to your developing of an ED Empty Re: What do you think it was that contributed to your developing of an ED

Post by ivyaintblue Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:40 am

I pretty much think bring heavier when I was younger, getting bullied, and then my parents saying things about my weight all contributed to my eating disorder. I sometimes feel like I'll always get criticism on my body and the way I look being that I am actually overweight.
ivyaintblue
ivyaintblue

http://twitter.com/KhoriIsAwesome

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum