Eating Disorder Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

stupid day

3 posters

Go down

stupid day Empty stupid day

Post by Samzi Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:53 pm

Pizza and breadsticks. Cheese and bacon and sausage and marinera and....binge

Then hate and disgust.

Now debating laxatives.

A good day ruined by a stupid family dinner. Just once I would like to be a normal 22 year old for a whole day. Or to just not hate myself so much for not being thin enough to gain control of my life. There is not a single thing that is nt stressing me out.
Samzi
Samzi

Back to top Go down

stupid day Empty Re: stupid day

Post by Weightlessgummiez Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:07 pm

Im sorry Sad dont freak out Sad its okay to eat like that sometimes <3

Weightlessgummiez

http://www.tumblr.com/dashboard

Back to top Go down

Post by blackrainbow Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:34 pm

Tomorrow is another day. You have to start each day positive and don't dwell on what you see as mistakes from the day before. You can't undo it now. You won't get to your GW in one day, so you will not ruin all of your progress in one day either.
blackrainbow
blackrainbow
Admin

http://blackrainbow60.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Samzi Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:11 am

Thank you both so much. I was (am?) just so frustrated. I feel like my ED is a joke and that I have no right to even say that I might have a problem because I'm not thin. I mean sure I've gone fron 203 to 158 in a year but it took me a year, and people with EDs can do that in 6 months. I know I do have a problem and binges are a part of having ed-nos or whatever but the stupid voice in my head tells me I can't have a problem because I'm not 112 pounds or 108 or 99 or something tiny. I always think that "if only I could fast or eat 100 cals a day and never binge then I'd be there..."

I ttok laxatives last night. I accidently took too much (it wasn't a pill form so I measured wrong and took 3 tablespoons instead of teaspoons) 3 times too much. So I spent the night in pain everywhere. I managed to not gain weight (okay, pretend I didn't since the lax thing makes it impossible to know my true post binge weight)

I hate myself a lot and the ED voices just keep getting worse lately.
Samzi
Samzi

Back to top Go down

Post by Weightlessgummiez Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:11 pm

Im sorry bout takin too much >.< but i know how ya feel about your ED being a joke, its not, but i feel like that alot too <3 im here for ya girl <3

Weightlessgummiez

http://www.tumblr.com/dashboard

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down