Eating Disorder Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ED dreams?

+2
existentialgirl
blackrainbow
6 posters

Go down

ED dreams? Empty ED dreams?

Post by blackrainbow Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:53 am

I had one last night. I was surrounded by loads of people I know, they were at a party or in a pub. They were all toasting to something. I was sort of looking in on them, but not with them. I looked down at my legs which had SI scars on them. My leg started growing so fat that my big scar was stretching and almost split. What ED dreams do you have/have you had?
blackrainbow
blackrainbow
Admin

http://blackrainbow60.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

ED dreams? Empty Re: ED dreams?

Post by existentialgirl Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:15 am

I had a dream that I was sneaking around to avoid my friend. I had told him about my ED and he was keeping an eye on me after meals and was eating with me, so I'd sneak out and leave in a double while I purged and he saw the scars on my double's arms, so I had to stand in for here while she cut herself and it was just so much stress. I was living two lives as two different people with my two major secrets. But I'm one person with two major secrets. It was weird...

existentialgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Fattie Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:25 am

My ED-related dreams follow one of the following scenarios:
1) I've (finally) reached my goal weight and gained courage to show it off (bikini, mini-skirt, etc) - but than, everyone laughs at the fat girl, dressed inappropriately.
2) People make me eat, and then laugh at me for eating.
3) I decide to eat (i.e. recover) and get ridiculed for it.

Fattie

Back to top Go down

Post by Weightlessgummiez Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:39 pm

Ones where im forced to eat A TON
Once (when i was on a 400 cal limit) i ate that much for breakfast. I never eat breakfast, and i was crying and freaking and i kept tryin to purge but couldnt
One i suddenly went from 100lbs to 117lbs overnight 0.o

Weightlessgummiez

http://www.tumblr.com/dashboard

Back to top Go down

Post by NomiStar Fri Mar 02, 2012 5:44 am

I get dreams where I eat and eat and eat. During them I'm fine, but then I wake up and I panic because I feel like I've really eaten stuff and gained weight.
NomiStar
NomiStar

Back to top Go down

Post by existentialgirl Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:00 am

I had a dream last night that I was at a restaurant and the servers just kept bringing out food that I hadn't ordered. Like a freaking endless meal and the whole time, I was thinking about how much money this must be costing me and then I woke up and freaked out about how much weight I had gained.

existentialgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by LRT Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:09 am

I have dreams where I am eating & eating & eating, i wake up with start and it feels so real that I have to get out of bed, check my food cupboards, jump on the scale, just to make sure it was a dream.

I have also had dreams where i am in therapy and the therapist is laughing at me, not taking me seriously, eating food, not listening to me,

Not nice dreams at all
LRT
LRT

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum