Eating Disorder Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I think I made the decison to relapse

3 posters

Go down

I think I made the decison to relapse Empty I think I made the decison to relapse

Post by Samzi Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:55 am

I've been fighting relapse thoughts for a while now, and especially since I moved. Because neither of us are settled in yet, Joe and I have fallen into a habit of eating out a lot. I'm also having a terrible time falling into a workout schedule. I was doing really well with fighting it all off, only crying over how fat I am once or twice in the last few months, keeping my scale tucked in the back of the closet etc.

I just want to fucking lose weight again. I was making lunch and I tossed half of it out saying to myself "you don't really need that anyway" I'm already coming up with ideas on how I am going to get out of dinner, how I can purge without anyone in the apartment hearing, how I can get diet pills....

I don't know what is wrong with me. I'm supposed to be better, I'm not supposed to be sick.
So why do I want to be sick so fucking bad?
Samzi
Samzi

Back to top Go down

I think I made the decison to relapse Empty Re: I think I made the decison to relapse

Post by blackrainbow Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:50 am

You don't need to relapse. You just need to explain to Joe that you're eating out too much. Instead of going out for dinner, go to the shop and buy something healthier. Stock up on things that are easy to cook or things you can store in the cupboard for a long time. Whenever you move in with a partner, you're going to put on weight. It's a fact. Everyone who's done it has gone the same way. It's just one of life's unwritten rules. And it is so easy to fall into the habit of eating out. But think about how much money you will save by staying in. Buy tins of tuna, pastas, noodles, tinned vegetables, cous cous and a few jars of sauce. Then you can buy fresh meats or fishes on the day. Once you get back into a routine, it will get easier xxx
blackrainbow
blackrainbow
Admin

http://blackrainbow60.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

I think I made the decison to relapse Empty Re: I think I made the decison to relapse

Post by lalalouise Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:03 pm

I agree with Lorna. Stock up on things you are comfortable eating and tell Joe you dont want to eat out all the time. You definitely dont need to relapse, and it doesnt matter if you dont exercise all the time, you can still lose weight without it.

Do one thing at a time, buy some food and get settled in. Exercise can come when you are ready and have time. Smile

lalalouise

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down