Eating Disorder Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Work dinner

2 posters

Go down

Work dinner Empty Work dinner

Post by blackrainbow Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:06 am

There's a work dinner on Friday night for someone's retirement. There's going to be at least 20 of us in this Chinese buffet restaurant. I love this restaurant. I was there the other night. And I always purge there. The toilets are perfect for purging and Chinese food is my best to purge. Well, obviously I can't be doing that on Friday night. I can't risk anyone hearing me and figuring me out or worse, assuming I'm pregnant or ill and gossiping about me. Also my 3 friends who do know are going to be there and they will stop me. 2 of them are women, so they could even follow me into the toilet. And I'll ruin my make-up. I'm so nervous to go and sit and eat in front of everyone. A handful of them have seen me eat, but like a snack or something. When I'm out with my boy mates it's fine, I can eat everything in sight and they think it's cool. Plus they can't follow me to the toilet. I'm shitting myself about it. I'm going to restrict so much until then. I told my friend and he said that everyone gets nervous about eating in front of people but that no one will judge me and he'll be there to 'hold my hand' so to speak. That makes me feel a bit better, but I'm still just so nervous. I need to be really good until then and not eat too much
blackrainbow
blackrainbow
Admin

http://blackrainbow60.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Work dinner Empty Re: Work dinner

Post by ~Elsa~ Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:14 pm

Thinking of you tonight. I hope it's going (went?) well. (((hugs)))
~Elsa~
~Elsa~

Back to top Go down

Post by blackrainbow Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:17 pm

Oh it was amazing Very Happy It went more than well. There were a few anxious moments, but I kept it together. My friend was really good and even when I went to the loo told me 'Don't be sick!' Thanks... I didn't eat too much, but I enjoyed it and had a nice time with everyone. I looked really good and I didn't feel fat once
blackrainbow
blackrainbow
Admin

http://blackrainbow60.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Elsa~ Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:41 pm

Oh yay! I'm so glad to hear that! Smile
~Elsa~
~Elsa~

Back to top Go down