Eating Disorder Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I told

3 posters

Go down

I told Empty I told

Post by blackrainbow Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:47 am

I told my friend about my bulimia. I never said, oh hey I'm bulimic. But we've already spoken about my fasting and restriction and body image etc. He knew I was seeing a nurse the other day for 'my eating habits'. So today I told him that I'm waiting for treatment, that I abuse laxatives and diet pills and that I binge and purge. He didn't really say a lot, but he said that he was glad I was getting treatment. And he didn't run off in horror, so that's good I guess.
blackrainbow
blackrainbow
Admin

http://blackrainbow60.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

I told Empty Re: I told

Post by lalalouise Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:10 am

Im guessing he was the one you wanted to tell before? Its good that he was asking about it in regards for you to have help. Smile

lalalouise

Back to top Go down

Post by Samzi Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:53 am

I am glad that he took it well. I am proud of you for saying something.
Samzi
Samzi

Back to top Go down

Post by blackrainbow Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:28 am

Louise, yes, it's the same guy. I don't know why I didn't tell him sooner or why I was so worried. He was great. Even today he was like I'm not going anywhere, I'm always here for you, if you ever need me for anything call me or text me. There's something else going on right now which is serious and he's been giving me advice/listening to me about that too, so it just kind of felt right to tell him. I'm a bit scared at the moment for my future and there's a lot of uncertainty going on. I fear that things could change majorly for me and in a bad way, but it feels good to know that if that does happen I'll have other people to help me get through it and I won't be facing things completely alone
blackrainbow
blackrainbow
Admin

http://blackrainbow60.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum