Eating Disorder Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dont know what to do?!

3 posters

Go down

Dont know what to do?! Empty Dont know what to do?!

Post by lalalouise Sun May 13, 2012 1:19 am

So, my mum has found my food stash. Whenever she cooks me a meal, i put it in a few doggy bags, which then go into a plastic container and into a bag in my wardrobe. I used to be really good and throw them out everyday at the bin in the park around the corner. I've gotten a bit lazy and started leaving them for a few days. My mum kept saying 'your room smells of feet', didn't think anything of it.

Sooo while i have been out shes raided my room and obviously found the food. My scale is at the bottom of my wardrobe in a bag too, not sure if shes found that.

This would have happened about 5 days ago because that's the last time food was in there. Shes waited until today to tell me. I've been with her all morning at the hospital because the backs of my earrings actually went into my ear, so had to get them taken out.

She cornered me in the kitchen and said 'ill back off, i know i nag you about your food'. I just went 'i know', then she hugged me and made a joke about how i was brave at the hosp.

I don't know what to do. I don't want to recover. I'm not thin. I'm probably 100-101lbs at the minute. Thats not good enough. But there's no way i can get out of hiding food anymore and shes going to be watching me.

Any advice? Sad

lalalouise

Back to top Go down

Dont know what to do?! Empty Re: Dont know what to do?!

Post by blackrainbow Sun May 13, 2012 4:15 am

Play it cool for a few days, make a point of eating in front of her. You might feel uncomfortable but it will get her off your back. Then just be more careful about disposing of your food.
blackrainbow
blackrainbow
Admin

http://blackrainbow60.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Elsa~ Sun May 13, 2012 2:15 pm

I agree with Lorna. Think of it as a bit of a break and a chance to let your body heal from your recent workouts. She'll be happy, your legs will feel better, and you can ease back in to what you're comfortable with when she's not watching as closely. It really shouldn't set you back too far, if at all.

Ouch on the earrings! Shocked Are you without now? Will you have to get re-pierced?
~Elsa~
~Elsa~

Back to top Go down

Post by lalalouise Mon May 14, 2012 5:18 am

Thanks both of you. I guess its the only option i have. Going to gain so much. Just had a sit down dinner with my mum, and its all 'wow your doing well', feel like a 2yr old. Shes been acting really weird with me and i hate it.

Elsa, yeah im without for now. Theyve gone all funny cause the nurse had to rip them out of my ears lol. Sad I was on gas and air, couldnt stop laughing, i was like 'i feel so drunk'. Ill try and put them in again in a week or so, cause they are just like a big hole thats scabbing up now. Eugh.

lalalouise

Back to top Go down

Post by blackrainbow Mon May 14, 2012 8:40 am

That happened to my friend's daughter and she's wearing earrings again. Sounds so painful though eek. Once you get her off your back you can do what you like again. Also, you're out of the house a lot, so that will make things easier. I'm eating 'normally' for show at the moment because I want to purge when I go away without him noticing too much. Then when we come back he'll probably go on a post holiday diet anyway so I can restrict
blackrainbow
blackrainbow
Admin

http://blackrainbow60.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum