Eating Disorder Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ate way too much, waited too longg..

4 posters

Go down

Ate way too much, waited too longg..  Empty Ate way too much, waited too longg..

Post by mschultz1992 Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:10 pm

Now nothing wants to come up and I feel a lot of regret :'l Eff my life I want this to be overrrrrr.

mschultz1992

Back to top Go down

Ate way too much, waited too longg..  Empty Re: Ate way too much, waited too longg..

Post by lalalouise Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:32 pm

Dont worry, just remember how you feel now so next time you might feel like not eating as much to trigger a binge?

Tomorrow can be a new start for you. Smile

lalalouise

Back to top Go down

Ate way too much, waited too longg..  Empty Re: Ate way too much, waited too longg..

Post by Samzi Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:14 am

Dont dwell on it, just take note of these feelings and think about them when you want to binge. As for right now maybe take a walk or a bath to relax and calm yourself. We all go through this, especially me lol.
Samzi
Samzi

Back to top Go down

Post by blackrainbow Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:38 am

You can't change it now don't let it stress you out or that will lead to more binging. Maybe think of some other things to do when you get the urge to binge? I've not tried any of these myself but lots of people swear by it - count to 100, paint your nails, go for a walk, write down or draw how you are feeling at that point. Just pick yourself up and start tomorrow as a fresh day
blackrainbow
blackrainbow
Admin

http://blackrainbow60.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum